Stitch Fix Employee Reviews in Dallas, TX

good working environment,
Shipping/Quality Control/ Order Pulling (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 3, 2019
I enjoyed working there and met some good people while I worked there. In receiving where I worked at there was a set goal to but not to hard to achieve.
the management sucked
RETAIL WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 10, 2019
Need new mangement. They were always showing favortism etc.I would not recommend this place to anyone at all. The working environment was exceptional but the mangers sucked.
You can be you
Shipping (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 9, 2019
Loved it A LOT ! and if I could go back in time! I would of just kept to my self working there.Is okay to be friendly but have to know when is Friendly to much.
Mindful and helped me feel my best self everyday.
Senior Stylist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 1, 2019
I was able to set my own work hours due to being a single mom. I spend 2-hour blocks of time on styling.

I enjoyed helping men and women find what best fits their bodies for work or play needs. Constructive feedback or need for improvement always allows me to grow.

The culture and management at this company are what has kept me here so long and will continue to do so part-time. Management and training are always available anytime an employee needs them.

Lack of adult interaction.

Helping men and women feel and look their best selves.
Pros
Helping men and women feel and look their best selves.
Cons
Lack of adult interaction.
Work from home
Stylist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75211March 15, 2019
This job is part-time so you set your own hours(if you work from home). I worked onsite in the warehouse so I worked full-time hours. It was not easy getting the stylist position. I had to really separate myself from my peers. The discounts on clothes was great! I bought a lot of clothes and accessories that I love! I had to quit because the commute was too far but I did like the clothing perks and the free food for every holiday and for meeting goals.
Pros
discounts on clothes, free food, maternity leave
Cons
hard to move up, competitive
Good money horrible people
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 11, 2019
They show favoritism to the people that are there before you. Great pay messy job to be at though. The pay is good they went up to 13.46. I would recommend you stay to yourself don't try being cool with your fellow co workers.
Pros
Free lunch pto
Cons
Fake managers rude associates
Part-time Remote Stylist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 6, 2019
Super flexible and great work environment. Very communicative company with great goals and compensation for a busy full time working women. Lots of benefits and perks
Fun job but rigorous productivity standards
Remote Personal Stylist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 13, 2019
Overall loved the job but it started to feel like they cared more about the numbers than the great customer service and quality of fixes I was provided.
No room for advancement poor management.
Inbound Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 26, 2018
I worked there for three years and knew how to run the department I worked in by myself, and several times I did run it by myself. Even with that I never got moved up. I tried several times but never made it. When they have someone in mind you’re chances are pretty much gone at that point. There’s a lot of favoritism there but if you mention that they get all kinds of mad. It’s a good company with good core values. The only thing is management does not like to follow said values, and when you call them on it you’ll most likely be terminated.
Pros
Benefits and paid holidays.
Cons
Management, no room for advancement.
productive and fun place to work
Picking (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 8, 2018
They teach you as much as they can. Everything was a learning opportunity. The specialist are amazing there along with the managers. They have free lunch and breakfast.
Great Place to work
Warehouse Team Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 27, 2018
At Stitch Fix the associates are encouraged to participate with the daily continuous improvement of their work environment, This happens through 1 on 1 talks.
Pros
Open door policy
Cons
Working weekends
Cool place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Stitch Fix is a great easy place to work at although the communication all around could use some improvement. The most improvement could be with the specialist and supervisors. I feel that you should all be on one accord when it comes to your employees and procedures. There should be no confusion... and if there so happens to be some, don't let your associates see that. I think things would be better if this place was where you could just come to work, do your job in your own private space, and go home.
Pros
Free food, Benefits, Raises, Store discounts
Cons
no grace period for breaks, communication
Never will go back!
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 19, 2018
This job was a joke to me. Managers are soft they say things at the meetings, but never enforce the rules. Basically employees walked around talked and managers stand there and do nothing. Outbound is the worst they always need people because either they get fired or quit. I got fired because my car was on the verge of breaking down tell the managers I need to get my car serviced nope they didn't care they fired me. All they care about is numbers don't care about your personal life, but hey I got a brand new transmission out of it and will be more careful where I apply next.
Pros
free snacks thats about it
Cons
managers
Great Environment
Stylist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 12, 2018
Stitch Fix does a great job of successfully managing thousands of remote employees. This technologically advanced company is very focused on the customer and best serving them.
No large complaints
Outbound Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 6, 2018
This job is nothing special but I enjoyed the time I have spent here. I don't have many major complaints; all jobs have their pros and cons and Stitch Fix is no exception.
Fun and productive
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 21, 2018
Always care for there employees believe int heir company values and team work was there number one goal to make sure customers were satisfy with there products
Pros
Free lunch and company events
Cons
No cons
Don’t tell them you have cancer
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  DallasAugust 10, 2018
Never been written up. As soon as i told them i had cancer and was going on FMLA they said they had my back. Couple months later my attitude wasn’t StitchFix culture and I’m on 60 day probation. 60 days are up I’m fired.
Pros
Free snacks
Amazing
Station Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 29, 2018
Stitch Fix is a fun workplace to be at. It is very different and a good place to be your true self. That is the main mission is to have all associate to be their best selves. If you plan on looking into this company I would apply in a heart beat. Free snacks, 2 10 min breaks and get off early depending what department you are in.
Positive enviornment and great co workers
Picker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMay 11, 2018
I worked here for 2 and a half years and I loved it! The atmosphere is very upbeat and positive and most of the people that work there are nice and kind. I worked in picking so we were on out feet most of our shift walking the facility isles to pick clothes off the racks. It was fairly easy and sometimes they would move us to other depts that needed help. All departments are fairly easy to catch onto and learn. The supervisors are very upbeat and nice and willing to help and answer any questions. There is a particular goal you have to reach everyday both individual and all together as a dept. You are able to listen to music with headphones and most of the other depts can play music over bluetooth speakers. It is fast paced and the workload can be a bit much sometimes as they want you to reach certain goals at certain times throughout the day but its a fair and reasonable and possible amount of boxes you have to do. Sometimes and very rarely when its not peak season and the overall goal drops we would be able to leave early and vto. There is no point system for attendance issues but they base discipline on a pattern of too many call ins or tardies in a continuous or short amount of time. There are no vaca or sick days but you do get pto every pay period....4.5 hours per pay period. When I worked there benefits kicked in after 90 days of employment but they have since than changed it to where benefits kick on on your first day of employment. The benefits are awesome and really good! They dont take out much for benefits example I had medical and dental and only 27.00 was taken  more... out per pay period. They are paid bi weekly and starting pay is $12.00. They have since changed the schedule from 10 hr shifts M-Thurs. to M-F 8 hour shifts. The free snacks and drinks were definitely a plus! Overall good company I may return.  less
Pros
Free Snacks, Great Benerfits, discount on clothing, postive enviornment, room for growth, relaxed dress code, everyome works together as a team
Cons
Pay raises depend on market value of warehouse worker overall and not seniority or time at job, no incentitive or reward for going above goal and going above and beyond
Dont do it!!
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXApril 27, 2018
Treated poorly. Sexually violated and nothing done about it. I was fired for reporting bad treatment. There is no help for individuals that work there. Pickers walk about 10 miles daily.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stitch Fix. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight