Stitch Fix Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

horrible...
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2019
i had a horrible experience working there! there is a lot of favoritism to the max, supervisor/ managers don't care about anyone but other than numbers, the department of inbound is the worst the supervisors lack in communication and leadership skills.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
everything
Would not recommend this company for anyone .
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2018
Management and production is unprofessional and unorganized. The warehouse is dirty and had tons of cases of bugs . Very unsanitary clothing . You never get raises or paid or treated fairly
Pros
PTO is the only thing
GM-Lies, Management-LIES
Outbound Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2018
When in my Interview with GM, was told I would be OB picking. Was a LIE. 4 weeks was lied to and Told them I would quit. LIES, LIES, LIES. Employees did not want to help when they recognized new employees struggle.
Pros
lunch
Plenty of exercise
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 30, 2018
If you like to walk and tone up... Look no further. Why go to a gym and pay membership fees. You can walk around a warehouse and be paid to keep healthy. Until, you walk into the dining area.

Management at stitch fix is always standing around, playing on the phones or computers. Complaining that numbers were not met, yet at this location not one of them comes to help.
Cons
Favoritism, unhelpful management, long and useless startup conversations
Great work-life balance - everything else is average
Supervisor/Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 30, 2018
Great schedule with unlimited vacation for salaried associates. Other than that, the culture and leadership is average at best and there is no room for growth nor any focus on development for the leadership team.
Pros
Unlimited Vacation
Cons
No Development
easy, brainless job
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 24, 2018
Theres not much to this job. When you first start, you are trained in one position and will remain in that same position for months before getting cross trained. Very repetitive. Very high expectations but no rewards for doing a good job. The hours are nice and you are provided drinks and snacks for free. Occasional catered events. A LOT of favoritism when it comes to management and promotions. PTO and sick days are the same. If you are sick, they take time away from your PTO and if you do not have the PTO to cover a missed day, you get an infraction. Overall, very easy dead end job with benefits.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
bad management, very repetitive, favoritism
Inbound Associate/Trainer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 22, 2018
StitchFix is a great place to work at with a good schedule helping balance out work and home time. Its a fun and productive place with a welcoming culture.
N/a
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 9, 2018
Stitch fix in Arizona it's all based on nothing but lies they have no employee manual no policy and procedures no dress code and management it's a favoritism it's all based on who they like who they like to promote within the business you can have a person that's better qualified for a promotion but they overlooked that person to pick somebody that they like they play too many games as a person you're not respected they have this open door policy but it's all a joke
Pros
Great hard working people
Cons
Managers(suck)
Innovation and creativity
Senior Operations Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 4, 2018
StitchFix provides a very unique environment where you have the freedom of be who you are and be celebrated for your individual perspective on getting results. You're not placed in a leadership box and only lead one way. Stitchfix encourages leadership diversity, which is amazing when you are trying to create an awesome work environment for those who are most important, the employee.
Pros
Innovation and creativity, outside of the box employee benefits, emphasis on work life balance
Cons
low salary, policy consistency
Warehouse associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 24, 2018
There are few companies that treat their employees with respect and does not see them as objects. Stitch fix is one of them. The environment in the facility is relaxed and well organized. Leadership team is always available to help associates with anything they might need. Stitch Fix is the best place I have worked.
Pros
Two cafeterias full of FREE snacks. Monthly caterings.
Cons
Raises are not guaranteed.
Poor Management
Inbound (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 9, 2018
I can honestly say this place is good if you're just looking for a job while attending school, but other than that there is no future with this company. Coworkers form cliques and bad mouth other groups, this includes managers. The management hold grudges like no other. I've seen employees harassed by supervisors and other coworkers. Harassment isn't taken seriously there AT ALL. but I must admit most coworkers are pretty awesome stuck around as long as I did because of the people I worked with daily.
Pros
Free snacks, weekends off, Can listen to headphones
Cons
Poor management, Lack of growth within the company.
Great company
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 10, 2018
Great pay I make 13$ an hour and have the weekends off. It's a great company except when you get into trouble for something you didn't do. I have worked there for a little under a year and as long as you show up to work and meet your quote of 225 your golden.
Pros
Free snack's, great work hours
Cons
Short 10 min breaks, and standing all day
Fun workplace
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 17, 2017
Not a hard job, good environment, good schedules, good people. Overall this company was good to me, many cool activities for everyone. A few opportunities to advance only if u do your best ofcourse.
Pros
Free snacks employee discount
Cons
Short brakes no sick pay
fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2017
My day starts at the work board. Seeing which department I will be assigned too. I grab my tool cart and begin my day. The work place culture is great , where focus you having a fun at work.
Great work environment
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2017
I really like stitchfix it's my work family and due to my arthritis I may be forced to find another job. Stitchfix is a very fun and cool place to work also they provide food, snacks and fruit as well as drinks.
Pros
Free lunch & snacks
Cons
Hot in the summer
Good concept for work environment, caring
Inbound specialist (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 29, 2017
I loved working there, good work environment concept. Job security could use some work, mosty cause a few managers play favorite. Free snacks, soda, soup and cereal. Did love working there but again job security and raises could use some work
Pros
Free snacks, soda, soup and cereal, phone friendly unlike amazon. Listen to music while working and fun co-workers. No work weekends
Cons
Short 10 min breaks, no raises, some managers play favorite and job security would use work
Amazing place to work at
Retail Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 18, 2017
If you want a job that you love to go to with amazing co-workers Stitchfix is the place! From the free snacks, which are always fully stocked and full of variety. To the amazing managers. Definitely is a job you will enjoy going to everyday. Also you don't work weekends.
Pros
Free snacks, amazing coworkers, amazing atmosphere, amazing bosses
Cons
No pay raises
good styling woman clothes
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJuly 9, 2017
stitch fix company is a good company they do online women styling is really fun when you are working there all the employees have a good friend relationship
Pros
free snacks
Cons
short breaks and healthcare
Unnoticed
Warehouse picking associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZ 85043February 23, 2017
Regardless of how hard you work or try to help the company, others who slack are chosen as favorites for promotions. Management puts on ESPN through out the warehouse TV(suppose to be used for warehouse functions). Management then watches TV the entire shift and hound workers to do their job. Lead by example. Stay away from this company. They might sound good at first, but if your looking for a career and something you can learn to take to you with your next job, DO NOT apply.
Productive workplace
QC Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2017
This company was a great company to work for, the culture was great and the team. I was able to be innovative and bring my ideas to the table which helped my department.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stitch Fix. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Stitch Fix.

Powered by Comparably