Stitch Fix Employee Reviews in Phoenix, AZ

Productive workplace
QC Specialist Lead (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZFebruary 23, 2017
This company was a great company to work for, the culture was great and the team. I was able to be innovative and bring my ideas to the table which helped my department.
A lot of favoritism
Warehouse Associate (outbound) (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 4, 2016
I used to enjoy come to work everyday, but first they changed the schedule, second It's hard to get a promotion unless you are friends with the management, even if you are going above and beyond your required job duties your not getting full rise or even worse you get nothing, then you have to wait another year to get cents, the management is really poor, a lot of supervisor for just one department and they never dont know anything, they never can answer a question and will send you with other supervisor. I think every state its different so i guess they have to adjust to Arizona's not benefits
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Poor benefits
Poor Management all around.
Inbound Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 12, 2016
This warehouse would continually change the policies of the company and would expect employees to adjust to them immediately. Management was extremely poor, they would want you to warn them if you were going to be running late, they would say it was okay if you were little late but then would later have a meeting with you and hold it against you, as if you were a no call no show. Just overall poor management amongst all departments.
Cons
Short breaks, no organization within the warehouse
It's hard to move up with this company, a lot of favoritism!
Specialist I (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 24, 2016
I use to enjoy coming to work because I thought hard work paid off but when you work hard it doesn't pay! I have to make sure everyone on my team is doing their jobs properly.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Can be promoted unless you know someone