Stitch Fix Employee Reviews for Warehouse Worker

Awesome company/poor management
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZAugust 3, 2019
While I worked at Stitchfix I loved the company and their company values. I liked the feedback model and the job is pretty easy. Stitchfix throws many parties and company lunches often. You get to shop at the company store and get amazing deals. Only problem is management. There is so much favoritism that it is ridiculously noticeable. The pay is fair for the job that is expected of you.
managers
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJuly 17, 2019
worst place to work.. They had no sympathy for your outside life. they will tell you thy care and are here for you. when time comes they dont care. it was fun at first, until everything started changing.
Managers
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJuly 10, 2019
Managers don’t really take this job serious. Workers get in trouble for taking out cellphones and talking to your neighbor meanwhile they are the ones joking around with favorite employees. All about favoritisms In this place. Manager would offer you a higher position and end up giving it to someone with no qualifications
Great working environment
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAApril 21, 2019
Supervisors listen and try to help you so get what you are looking for in succeeding with the company. Fast paced. Great workplace culture. A good place to go everyday.
Pros
Lots of free food and occasional free lunches.
Cons
Work is fast paced.
horrible...
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 18, 2019
i had a horrible experience working there! there is a lot of favoritism to the max, supervisor/ managers don't care about anyone but other than numbers, the department of inbound is the worst the supervisors lack in communication and leadership skills.
Pros
free snacks
Cons
everything
Great Warehouse Job
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAFebruary 22, 2019
My experience has been positive aside from the harassment issues. Excellent culture but it's losing some of the core values, down to earth coworkers, and usually a reason to celebrate something at least once a month.
Pros
Occasional catered lunches, paid holidays, perks and discounts, free snacks and beverages, can listen to music/podcasts while working, awesome team members and leadership, company events offered outside of work like baseball games...
Cons
Toxic masculinity, not performance based raises, no competitive pay, no matching 401 k, continues raising the goals without raising the wages, does not value company loyalty...
Trabajo facil de hacer
Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 10, 2019
Muy buen ambiente laboral con snacks y bebida gratis
Eh
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAFebruary 2, 2019
They changed everything and expect you to be great at the change and new higher goal right away. Horrible communication between higher ups. Pick favorites and barely ever get to advance. You don’t get paid much because they offer snacks.
Pros
Free snacks. PTO.
Cons
Poor communication, high goal, small raises after time, change without warning, pick favorites
produtive and fun workplace
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJanuary 3, 2019
I unfortunately had to resign because I moved and it was too far to commute and not going to be worth it. I enjoyed working there, from the people to how they treated us it was overall a nice place to be.
Better Of Somewhere Else
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJanuary 2, 2019
I spent a few years at Stitch Fix. And oh boy could I write on and on about this place. Not for the good either. If you're glancing at this let me give you advice: don't bother. There are worse jobs out there, but if you want a job that makes you feel fulfilled, happy, or even treated like a human being--look somewhere else.

I'm going to try and keep this short. Easily the worst thing about this place is management. This place had SO much potential; great pay, great benefits, free food, decent work, raises, and a good location. There was so much good to have, but then you have the management that soils it all up. There is a massive group of higher ups, yet no one knows what they're even doing. No one is on the same page and they have no disregard for the well being of their workers. At the end of the day it's all about $$$

The work itself shouldn't be difficult, but it's management that makes it that way. They look for ways to make it "better" but in the end all it does is make things worse--and they FIRE based on PRODUCTION. They set you up to fail. If you ask for a chance for something else you'll get, "How can we expect you to do another job when you can't even do this one?" They back you into a corner with no where to go but out the door. They're more concerned with making things "fun" by having team building rock paper scissor challenges and decorating stations for the holiday. Their priorities are backwards and I wouldn't be surprised if they're shut down in a few years.

If you need a job to make ends meet then this place is good for that. You MIGHT get a raise
  more... every six months, but then they'll raise the goal for doing that. They have pretty good benefits and free food in the break room (although it's mostly unhealthy chips) Unless you're a brown-noser or know a higher up, don't expect to go anywhere in the ladder or even treated with respect for that matter. I was treated with more respect in middle school than I was here.  less
Pros
Holidays off, Good Benefits, Free Food, Catering
Cons
Short Breaks, No Respect, No Clear and Knowledgeable Management, Horrible Parking Lot, Awful Heat in the Summer, Raising Goal Constantly, Theft
Not a bad place to work if you don’t like hard work
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PADecember 10, 2018
The job is very easy and laid back. They run off the favorite system and there is no room for advancement. Break room has everything for free and you never get raises at this company
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 27, 2018
I've been in Stitch Fix for almost three years. I don't intend to leave the place but I need to focus on my career growth. I love the place and the people working there.
Very poor management
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Bethlehem, PANovember 13, 2018
Management is very poor in decision making as well helping associates reach daily goal. They get paid (x) amount of dollars to just stand in front of a computer and have forty minute "brainstorms" on daily basis. Very poor use of leadership asset. Advancement is only by bias terms. No form of proper advancement requirements to help the associate.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
leadership is weak and lacks proper traninig
They gave you free snacks and drinks but they don't treat you right.
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAOctober 30, 2018
When i started at stitch fix, everyone was nice but the more they grow,they meaner they became.No opportunity to grow.They don't really care if you have an health issue
They only care about numbers.if you want to learn something new,they won't make it happen.
If they like you, you are ok but if they don't like you,they will make life miserable for you.
If you use all your sick time and call off or came late, that is considered a problem and ground for termination.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Problem with sick/vacation time
It used to be fun it became too fast paced.
WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TX 75211October 27, 2018
When i started working there they had recently opened it was more relaxed and fun but over the years it became stressful they kept raising quotas and making them hard to reach, i saw people skipping lunch just to catch up and make goal. All i say is, its a good company i liked working there great benefits but it became stressful, I had surgery and when i came back i was still expected to reach my quota it’s kind of hard to do that when you can’t really walk you know and if u seat down you work slower. It took me longer to heal from surgery because i didn’t follow doctors orders. It took me quitting and a couple of months and i was back to myself again.

Also be reminded that there is no insulation and that it gets really hot ot too cold they have no heaters or ac just saying because i worked through it and it is terrible.
Pros
Great benefits, paid time off, they have parties, and they celebrate holidays and bring lunch on those days, you do get holidays off.
Cons
Too cold or too hot inside, no room for growth.
No advancement available
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 21, 2018
Stitch Fix is a difficult culture. Pay raises are random, and advancement is on a who you know basis. Metrics are ever changing upwards and are unrealistic. Work spaces are not ergonomically designed. People are leaving and not being replaced.
Would not recommend this company for anyone .
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 20, 2018
Management and production is unprofessional and unorganized. The warehouse is dirty and had tons of cases of bugs . Very unsanitary clothing . You never get raises or paid or treated fairly
Pros
PTO is the only thing
GM-Lies, Management-LIES
Outbound Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 11, 2018
When in my Interview with GM, was told I would be OB picking. Was a LIE. 4 weeks was lied to and Told them I would quit. LIES, LIES, LIES. Employees did not want to help when they recognized new employees struggle.
Pros
lunch
Plenty of exercise
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 30, 2018
If you like to walk and tone up... Look no further. Why go to a gym and pay membership fees. You can walk around a warehouse and be paid to keep healthy. Until, you walk into the dining area.

Management at stitch fix is always standing around, playing on the phones or computers. Complaining that numbers were not met, yet at this location not one of them comes to help.
Cons
Favoritism, unhelpful management, long and useless startup conversations
Cool place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 26, 2018
Stitch Fix is a great easy place to work at although the communication all around could use some improvement. The most improvement could be with the specialist and supervisors. I feel that you should all be on one accord when it comes to your employees and procedures. There should be no confusion... and if there so happens to be some, don't let your associates see that. I think things would be better if this place was where you could just come to work, do your job in your own private space, and go home.
Pros
Free food, Benefits, Raises, Store discounts
Cons
no grace period for breaks, communication

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stitch Fix. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight