Stitch Fix Employee Review

Great Culture
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 14, 2019
Stitch Fix is an amazing company and I loved my time there. Like any SF e-commerce startup there are always growing pains, specifically related to a work life balance. It was worth it while I was there and I wish I would have stuck it out. The only reason I left was to focus on being a full time mom.
Pros
culture
Cons
work life balance

Other Stitch Fix Employee Reviews

Great place to work.
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  Bethlehem, PAJuly 20, 2019
The job, by itself wouldn't have been as great as it was without the people around you. There work is fast pace, and leadership expects results, but they always rolled up their sleeves and jumped in to help. I always thought leadership was fair about things, and the company goes to great lengths to make their employees happy. Plenty of paid time off, and holidays.
managers
Warehouse associate (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAJuly 17, 2019
worst place to work.. They had no sympathy for your outside life. they will tell you thy care and are here for you. when time comes they dont care. it was fun at first, until everything started changing.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stitch Fix. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.7InHerSight Score

3.3Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight