Stivers Staffing Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Service/Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2018
If you're looking for a quick couple hundred dollars from week to week this is the job for you! Stivers Staffing is pretty fun and the people are great to work with, very diverse and everyone there is nice! Which is a plus if this is your first job. However the pay just wasn't enough, and the cost of living is much more than what I was making a month here. Had to relocate. Overall its a fun working environment, the people are great, and the food truck in the front at lunch time is amazing!!
Pros
You get your check in hand, or direct deposit.
Cons
Not enough pay.
Another good temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 14, 2018
Great agency in the mesa and tempe area. If your looking for front desk work, they are a good source to start. Have had a few temp jobs that worked out well.
They secure jobs for you
Data Entry Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MO 63043May 1, 2018
I learned that they like to send the best candidates on interviews.
They pay weekly instead of every 2 weeks
The staff are very professional, pleasant
Pros
Getting paid weekly
Cons
Good jobs can sometime be temporary
Review
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 1, 2018
Just depends on the assignment that's provided at the time. The hardest thing about being a temporary employee, is fairness and honesty from your employer.
Pros
Meeting Different People
Cons
Being treated fairly
great opportunities for part - time/temporary work
temporary worker at VIKING Cruises (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 12, 2018
Stivers is great for those who are looking to get their foot in the door to starting out a career with their temporary job placement.
Work environment are relaxed and other temps that you work with
are very inspiring.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
no cons
Good place to achieve a Temp to Hire position.
Temporary Clerical Positions (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 20, 2018
This one is hard to give a review over all aspects of a typical job. The main thing I can say about this company is that they were excellent in placing me in a Temp to Hire position right off the bat.
Fun place to work.
Human Resource Assistant/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 20, 2018
Posted retiree’s premium payments to their accounts. Prepared court cases for child custody, garnishments, and children’s health insurance enrollment. The hardest part about the job is trying to locate the employees over the phone.
Pros
Long lunch.
These people will help you out as much as possible
Administrative tasks (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 16, 2018
Because of the temp business, no two jobs were alike. The quality of the companies was always the best. I did everything from monitoring the front desk to accounting and bookkeeping services for a wide range of client companies.
Pros
Good client companies
Cons
Not enough assignments
They had enough temp jobs to give me
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 14, 2018
Out of all the temp staffing companies this is the only one that actually had work for me to do. They had a well structured business helping others find temp work. Always made payroll on time. Never made errors on payroll. One of the places I worked ended up hiring me.
Pros
Good business ethics with temp service workers
temp work
Clerk/Manger assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2018
Working for stivers was a good start. its a temp job so you do have to be patient while they found work for you but you have to be the to call them to prove to them that you need work
Pros
stable work
Cons
temp
Fun places
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILFebruary 26, 2018
The temporary service was fun and informative. Doing duties that included typing, answering phones, and filing. Diverse culture. Assignment ended was the hardest.
Pros
the people
Cons
Assignment ended
no thankyou
Application Processor (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MO 63043February 15, 2018
The staffing agency helped me to obtain a full time position. The staff was always professional and responsive to my inquiries. I am appreciative of their help.
people very friendly
impoter/scanner (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 6, 2018
Over all the work place was respectful, quiet, friendly. Co-workers helped eachother out, workers were easy to work with. Communiction was good, Staff kept us working, work was fast pace, management very helpful.
Company That Puts You with Great Companies
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOFebruary 2, 2018
Stivers Staffing is a Company that strives on finding employment oppurtunities for their clients. They send you to Companies who offer a great work environment and long assignments.
Bad Company to work for
Administrative Support Services (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 30, 2018
This is a temporary agency. They pay very little and do not get quality assignments. They do not give competent jobs to efficient people, they have a tendency to give better paying jobs or opportunities if any come along to people of colour only. Management was very poor and uncommunicative with staff. Poor reputation in the city.
Temp position
Data Entry / Back Office Billing (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJanuary 30, 2018
Go from temp assignment to temp assignment and was paid more as a temp than the starting pay at most of the assignments. The clients were usually small mom and pop operations.
Friendly and professional
Data Processor and General Office Clerk (Former Employee) –  Van Nuys, CAJanuary 29, 2018
Stiver's is a very professional company. Although it is a temp agency, it has good relations with many companies. It is a great way to get your foot in the door.
Work Environment
Data Entry, Filing (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 23, 2018
I have a lot of experience in data entry as well as Claims Processor.
If you hire me, it will be a great platform to showcase my skills. Whatever goals I set, I ensure to complete them within stipulated time.
Pros
nice friendly people
Cons
short hours
Generally had jobs when I needed to work.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Des Plaines, ILJanuary 8, 2018
I enjoyed the variety of work that Stivers offered, it afforded me the opportunity to learn even more skills than I already had. Their staff was accommodating and able to generally find me work when I needed it. They knew the pay range that I preferred, and they were able for the most part to find me temp jobs that met that criteria which I appreciated. I've also never had a temp agency so graciously provide gifts on Halloween and other holidays, and this was greatly appreciated. This gesture gave the temp workers the feeling that they cared for us as more than just a paycheck. I enjoyed my experience with them and I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for temp work.
Pros
Great variety of temp work.
Cons
Usually able to find work in my salary range.
Good place to work.
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZDecember 27, 2017
This is a great place to keep you busy and employed while looking for permanent work. I learned a lot and met great people. The staff at Stivers never called to check on me the entire time I workd on my assignment.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stivers Staffing Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.