Stivers Staffing Services, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great company with great culture
OFFICE COORDINATOR (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOOctober 7, 2018
Keep paying attention to the contract workers, and keeping them engaged. I felt part of a family, and not like a contractor. Keep it up.
STIVERS is an awesome company to work for, it is so rewarding to be apart of an organization who helps people get back to work, and achieve success.
Pros
STIVERS office was very positive, communicative, and helpful. Workplace welcoming, people fun to work with.
Cons
Pay rate could be more
Data Entry Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PASeptember 29, 2018
Answered multiple phones line, utilized customer service, entered daily information into PC's for records and reviews, collated files and documents, distributed and retrieved mass mailings.
Administrative Coordinator, IT (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia PAAugust 23, 2018
Jobs are always available and offered. You are very aware of job duties. The pay is commensurate to your experience and background. Never an issue with pay.
Review
Office Assistant / Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 21, 2018
I really enjoyed working for Stivers. They gave me an opportunity to learn as I go. I also enjoyed moving from company to company as I gained experience with several companies.
Exciting Opportunity
Data Entry/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOAugust 9, 2018
I enjoy all the assignments that I've had while employed with Stivers. I just wish there was a little more per hour pay. Stivers keeps you as busy as you want to be. Everyone on the staff is excellent at getting anything that's needed.
Long term assigments offered
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJuly 16, 2018
Stivers is located in a beautiful downtown office. It provides short term and long term work assignments in various fields. One can obtain a nice permanent position.
various office duties
City of Apache Junction - Administrator (Former Employee) –  Tempe AZJuly 13, 2018
They are very good at matching you to a job. Not only your skills but also your personality. They do promote you as they should and find a job for you quickly. I would recommend them.
Cleanroom Associate (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 30, 2018
Liked the job very much. Great teams that work together. Time off is great. Not a bad working enviorment. Great pay for a young person starting in the working world.
Pros
great work team
Cons
Night shift
Fun place to work
Customer Service/Telemarketing (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMay 15, 2018
If you're looking for a quick couple hundred dollars from week to week this is the job for you! Stivers Staffing is pretty fun and the people are great to work with, very diverse and everyone there is nice! Which is a plus if this is your first job. However the pay just wasn't enough, and the cost of living is much more than what I was making a month here. Had to relocate. Overall its a fun working environment, the people are great, and the food truck in the front at lunch time is amazing!!
Pros
You get your check in hand, or direct deposit.
Cons
Not enough pay.
Another good temp agency
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tempe, AZMay 14, 2018
Great agency in the mesa and tempe area. If your looking for front desk work, they are a good source to start. Have had a few temp jobs that worked out well.
They secure jobs for you
Data Entry Clerk (Temp) (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MO 63043May 1, 2018
I learned that they like to send the best candidates on interviews.
They pay weekly instead of every 2 weeks
The staff are very professional, pleasant
Pros
Getting paid weekly
Cons
Good jobs can sometime be temporary
Review
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAMay 1, 2018
Just depends on the assignment that's provided at the time. The hardest thing about being a temporary employee, is fairness and honesty from your employer.
Pros
Meeting Different People
Cons
Being treated fairly
great opportunities for part - time/temporary work
temporary worker at VIKING Cruises (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAApril 12, 2018
Stivers is great for those who are looking to get their foot in the door to starting out a career with their temporary job placement.
Work environment are relaxed and other temps that you work with
are very inspiring.
Pros
flexible work hours
Cons
no cons
Good place to achieve a Temp to Hire position.
Temporary Clerical Positions (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSMarch 20, 2018
This one is hard to give a review over all aspects of a typical job. The main thing I can say about this company is that they were excellent in placing me in a Temp to Hire position right off the bat.
Fun place to work.
Human Resource Assistant/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIMarch 20, 2018
Posted retiree’s premium payments to their accounts. Prepared court cases for child custody, garnishments, and children’s health insurance enrollment. The hardest part about the job is trying to locate the employees over the phone.
Pros
Long lunch.
These people will help you out as much as possible
Administrative tasks (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMarch 16, 2018
Because of the temp business, no two jobs were alike. The quality of the companies was always the best. I did everything from monitoring the front desk to accounting and bookkeeping services for a wide range of client companies.
Pros
Good client companies
Cons
Not enough assignments
They had enough temp jobs to give me
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAMarch 14, 2018
Out of all the temp staffing companies this is the only one that actually had work for me to do. They had a well structured business helping others find temp work. Always made payroll on time. Never made errors on payroll. One of the places I worked ended up hiring me.
Pros
Good business ethics with temp service workers
temp work
Clerk/Manger assistant (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAMarch 14, 2018
Working for stivers was a good start. its a temp job so you do have to be patient while they found work for you but you have to be the to call them to prove to them that you need work
Pros
stable work
Cons
temp
Fun places
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Niles, ILFebruary 26, 2018
The temporary service was fun and informative. Doing duties that included typing, answering phones, and filing. Diverse culture. Assignment ended was the hardest.
Pros
the people
Cons
Assignment ended
no thankyou
Application Processor (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MO 63043February 15, 2018
The staffing agency helped me to obtain a full time position. The staff was always professional and responsive to my inquiries. I am appreciative of their help.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stivers Staffing Services, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.