STL Staffing Employee Reviews

Temp assignment
Underwriting Support (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMarch 14, 2019
Typical temp assignment - I was always treated well and fairly.They were understanding of my personal and family needs. They cared enough to check in with me often to make sure that I was comfortable with my assignment.
Pros
I was off before 5 pm
Cons
they used two computer systems
not very flexible with needed time off
Full time Assembler (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJanuary 13, 2019
overall, good experience with them except when I needed time off for personal reasons, it was very difficult because of their policy. with a certain amount of days off, you'd be given either a verbal warning or told you can be terminated.
Great!
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIDecember 18, 2018
Helpful when looking to try working jobs. Friendly people. Opportunities all over in different areas. Communication was great and informative. You could decide if you wanted to remain where out or continue looking.
Miller
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  WisconsinDecember 3, 2018
Working in circuit board and assembling components onto board. Had test circuit board, and communicate clearly with supervisor on line. Each day we have a quota to hit. Have to wear ESD shoe or laces. and ESD smocks. Have to maintain clean environment so no one will slip and fall.
The supervisor in STL does not care about their employee, one guy in STL is having an affair with his client who's working in Miller as well. While going in to talk to him he is just on his phone the whole time texting. Not very professional. Had to reschedule for another day.
Pros
light labor
Cons
too much overtime
its alright
Stl (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WISeptember 4, 2018
the job was alright, it was easy. i just needed benefits involve and they didnt offer any. But overall the job was easy and i had no complains. Anyone can work
Cool and fun place to work at.
Temp (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOJuly 2, 2018
With this temp service they sent me to arcaboscos. At this job I had to put the tomatoes sauce in the bottles. They also had me tape and fold boxes la
Pros
Nice pay
Cons
Very messy
Looked at production
Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIJune 6, 2018
Good place to work but alot of young co-workers with an attitude towards older workers. Overtime was open. Good people to work and train with. Most co-workers have a good attitude and work ethic
You are a number
IT Analyst (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILDecember 30, 2017
They are making money off of you. As long as they don't get negative complaints from the client, they leave you be. They are awful at providing feedback and communication of impactful things to your employment and the benefits are awful.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Everything else.
above average staffing service
Roll clamp Operator (Current Employee) –  Appleton, WINovember 30, 2017
Staff is very supportive. They go out of there way to listen to what the concerns are. If you are in between jobs I would not hesitate calling them. They put you in some of the best jobs around the Appleton,WI.
Mixed feelings about STL
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 16, 2017
Grateful for the assembly position at Miller Electric but the initial recruiter didn't take me seriously and I was ignored for a month until a different recruiter got me the opening that was there from the beginning and thus missed a month of work. Despite have a manufacturing welding/metal fab background they tried steering me into light production.
Productive work place
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Earth City, MONovember 16, 2016
They are great at finding you assignments. They're just not too good with temp to hire job's. Good benefits and great hours. Benefits start the first week you click in.
Pros
They always find you assignments.
Cons
Short breaks and jump you from one assignment to the next. Barely any temp to hire.
Productive, professional
Packer/Dock Clerk (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJuly 6, 2016
Company will always provide assignments, fast past, steady workloads, opportunities to move to vast companies, friendly company
Pros
luch breaks, opportunties
Cons
no healthcare, pay rate couldve been better
STL Staffing
Line Worker (Former Employee) –  220 Earth City Expy, Earth City, MO 63045April 10, 2016
IT was far from where I lived my first placement. Second placement they found closer to my home. Most of the jobs were temp to hire s that's a plus.
Exiting new opportunitys that were given to me
Assembler (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIAugust 4, 2015
Stl chose places for me that were a great fit. Stl was very open and kind. I worked at Miller Electric for 10 months and it was a great place to work. Friendly co workers and management.
Cons
Management of Miller Electric did not take kindly to new opinions
Staffing company
CNC machinist (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, IllinoisJune 23, 2015
STL provided me with the opportunity to work in a job field that I never had experience in, manufacturing. I started out deburring parts and ended up learning the trade of a CNC machinist.
Pros
advancement, opportunity for growth
...
Assemble (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 28, 2015
A typical day at work: When I do all the work and other just stand and talking around the work floor.

What you learned: A lot of stuff what I suppose to know about the job.

Management: N/A

Your Co-workers: I get a long with everyone else fine.

The hardest part of the job: When some employees don't get along with other and I get to struggles with them till the end of the days.

The most enjoyable part of the job: Team work and like to get the job done before the end of the shift.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STL Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.