STL Staffing Employee Review

View all STL Staffing reviews

Miller
Assembler/Production (Former Employee) –  WisconsinDecember 3, 2018
Working in circuit board and assembling components onto board. Had test circuit board, and communicate clearly with supervisor on line. Each day we have a quota to hit. Have to wear ESD shoe or laces. and ESD smocks. Have to maintain clean environment so no one will slip and fall.
The supervisor in STL does not care about their employee, one guy in STL is having an affair with his client who's working in Miller as well. While going in to talk to him he is just on his phone the whole time texting. Not very professional. Had to reschedule for another day.
Pros
light labor
Cons
too much overtime

Other STL Staffing Employee Reviews

Environment is good
General Laborer (Former Employee) –  Appleton, WIApril 8, 2019
I liked the environment but the work dont last long at all. I need hours and mo this of work not work that will last two weeks and then struggling to find another job
Pros
Enhance job skills
Cons
Work dont last long
Temp assignment
Underwriting Support (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, ILMarch 14, 2019
Typical temp assignment - I was always treated well and fairly.They were understanding of my personal and family needs. They cared enough to check in with me often to make sure that I was comfortable with my assignment.
Pros
I was off before 5 pm
Cons
they used two computer systems

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STL Staffing. Our community is ready to answer.