STOCK MARKET COLLEGE

STOCK MARKET COLLEGE Employee Reviews

Good working with people and meeting new people on a daily basis. I've learnt new cultures because of meeting new people.Working hard to increase revenue.
Pros
good money when you work hard
Cons
no work no pay
I enjoyed working at this company everybody is helpful.
They teach people how to daytrade on the JSE

I loved working with every single person in the company
Not truthful about payment method until you go to the interview.You don't get a start up salary to generate new leads, everything comes from your pocket but the staff is very friendly and supportive.
Pros
Free coffee
Cons
No basic salary
At stock market college it was a very stressful environment and extremely competitive and i struggled to keep up with the dishonesty and cut throat competitiveness of trying to meet targets
They don't help with anything, eish it was not good experience for me to work there no help you have to get your own leads and need to by your own marketing material
- no basic salary
- the lady was rude. She told us to leave if we not happy that there's no basic salary

- small rented work area that makes you wonder if it's all legit

- no contract is signed

- commission based

- possibilities of working hard and recieving nothing at the end of the month are possible.

- stay away... don't apply for sales in that say their salary is from 16000 - 24 000 they nothing but scams
You need people who have R6500 to start trading
They don't provide you with leads

To some other people it's an disadvantage because they might want to start but no money
Get to meet and work with different people that had their own lives on how to make money..the chance to learn while earning was a pleasure to work with the company
Stock market college is a great establishment, with a drive to develop employees. Management is the kindest. Colleague's are fun and social. Positive atmosphere at all times. There Is always someone willing to help you reach your goals.
It was not really nice working there ,expections didn't meet the promises.there was no leads and the call center agents failed to book appointments ,I ended up working as both a call center agent and a consultant in order for me to get a booking
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE?
Stock Market College is a good company to work for and the working environment is excellent and highly professional. The product is excellent but the main challenge is many people are very sceptical about the financial product due to ressesion and pyramid schemes that are surfacing.
The company is target driven and they insist that we meet unreasonable targets and we never actually received our money.The working environment is not encouraging and sometimes clients come back to us to tell us that we have given them false hope.
Pros
Cons
long hours and little commission
Lots of work. You need to go to clients. Stay away.
The boss yells at you in training

Training is long and hard work

You basically need to teach people about trading online.

Stay far away far away
Great Company and Management. MD is a great leader and trains his people to become better. Great Business to work with except the Commission only. thanks
Pros
Growth
Cons
Long Hours
Call on 200 people a day and convince them to invest their money in Stock Market College. When sign up one client you earn R1000. You can build up your salary according to the sales for the month. I didn't get any payment because the people was unemployed. So I couldn't travel to work because their was no income.
The dreams that are promised to employers during training zero, no support after the training, you learn most surprising things while you are inside.

If you are a go getter without responsibility you might survive, your should be alert.and it teaches u to push to your capabilities.
Its a fun working place with fun colleagues. it is also challenging as it requires someone who is self motivated and understands sales and the importance of customer satisfaction.
Pros
office team buildings
Cons
no basic salary
SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!! The ad says basic plus commission plus bonuses. Its all a lie!!! Guys please do not apply to these job posts. You will only waste your money and time!!! They use people!!! You will be able to make deals but you will never get your commission thats promised every Friday. God will deal with all of you at SMC!!! Find something better to do with your time. I regret every minute I spent there!!!!
Pros
Flexible working hours
Cons
No basic salary
You work on your own pace as you like one goal is to close 8 deals per month and get paid R 22 000 in a month and you have to use public placed for your free presentations you do for individuals of all kind newbies or intermideate traders to professional traders
Pros
Free rides, free international trips
Cons
Short hours
Stock market collage was great but i had difficulties in adapting to a smoking environment and drinking work place during working hours. But for someone how is willing to gain experience and know more about call centre is a great centre to begin at.
Pros
Cons
Very long hours
I completed my 1st day of training and I am convinced. We don't always realise that change lies within us. If you want change then be the change. Work for you want because nothing is for free.

We should stop complaining and being part of the problem and start testifying for being being part of the solution.

You need a numerical mind and be a go getter for this job. If you have what it takes and apply everything correctly as they train you, success is guarenteed.

If you do your part, your earnings will show it and you will be promoted and awarded in no time. All depends what ypu do with it. BE POSITIVE!!!!!!!!
Pros
Excellent benefits
Cons
Challenges to building a client base
Ask a question about working or interviewing at STOCK MARKET COLLEGE. Our community is ready to answer.
2.5