Stoddard Baptist Global Care Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Discrimination big time
Unit Clerk/Transportation Aide (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 27, 2018
Cut-throat environment, I would never recommend anyone to go there. This is a place where discrimination goes on and no would ever know until they start working there.
Pros
Volunteer services the best
Cons
Discrimination
Resouceful facility with knowledgeable employees and staff.
QUALITY IMPROVEMENT DIRECTOR (Former Employee) –  Washington City, DCMay 16, 2018
Good facility to work at. A typical day at work is hectic- reviewing patient charts, needs and designing care plans. Staff education, attending quality assurance and quality control meetings; getting updates from unit managers and other Directors. Dealing with scheduling issues and other patient care follow-up.
Pros
Positive working environment
Cons
Expectations diminished by a new facility management team
Too much work and little pay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington City, DCMarch 14, 2018
The things I like out this job is that its flexible with my schedule and the residents and some employees are very friendly. Some help you if you need help and are supportive
the management team is the problem
Certified Nurse Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCDecember 5, 2017
sometimes its teamwork at this nursing facility. If you stay to yourself the work can be done. You are always short of CNA'S which makes the job extremely hard
Meant for the care of the elderly and disabled people.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  NE Washington, DCJuly 10, 2017
Long-tern Care facility that takes care of residents. Very stressful job with less pay to workers. Employee's union is not helpful as it doesn't represent the employees very well.
Pros
No Pros
Cons
Very stressful
Boring, Aggravating and Slow
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 26, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is the residents. Which is sometimes the only reason I come to work. The staff are rude and lack compassion. Would not recommend.
Relaxing
Environmental Services (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 6, 2017
The work culture at Stoodard Baptist Global Care is very warming. The people there are respectful & the Residents share a lot of advice on life & how you can fix somethings about yourself.
Productive, Fun place with satisfaction for serving the elderly
Assistant Director of Finance (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 27, 2015
Compensation is moderate & competitive, good job & life balance,
better job security, working for the elderly and satisfaction for serving humanity also.

It was in early 2011. I was given to develop the facility in Micrsoft Excel. That time was not knowledgeable about using tabs & combing the departments into one combined sheet to present the summary budget. I learned the technique & produced the Facility budget.

I managed the overall financial operations of the facility, superving five employees who were responsible for payroll, accounts payable, billing, collection, resident funds , cash management, general ledger & financial reporting. I ensured internal control over financial reporting.
Coworkers were excellent, cooperative, interactive & possessed team work philosophy.

Deadline & employee shortage & to train new employees

Most enjoyable - a peaceful & calm working condition of diversified culture.
Pros
Yearly free lunch organized by the Corporate Management
Cons
Short breaks
fun, loving workplace
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 10, 2015
This was a very fun internship I experienced, throughout the whole process before entering the internship you had to take classes for medical office. I met a lot of people and I got certified. Pay was good and enviormet was nice.