Stone Brewing Pay & Benefits reviews

Fun work place great benefits
PASTRY AND PREP COOK (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAAugust 20, 2018
Manager was one of the best I’ve worked for. Able to wear jeans and stone shirt in commissary kitchen with non slip shoes. Meals were provided Monday - Wednesday. Great benefits for medical and dental and 401k and discounts on stone products in the store/ bistro. Just sad being laid off
Pros
Good discounts.
Cons
Get lAid off if company doesn’t hit numbers
Fun, Beer Culture, Good People and opportunity
Transportation Supervisor|Dispatcher |Driver (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAMarch 2, 2018
i have learned alot and i have advanced very quickly in a short amount of time. If you are willing to work hard they offer opportunity for advancement.
Fun, independent culture
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAFebruary 22, 2018
Stone Brewing Co. (Stone Distributing) was a great place to work. Great benefits, including BEER! Great management and they put Team Stone FIRST. To work for an independent craft brewery that isn't afraid to give a middle finger to the establishment was liberating. They are on the cutting edge of creativity and leading the charge against big beer.
Lack of opportunity
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Downey, CANovember 24, 2017
This company is great for their beer, but not their employment opportunities. The lowest paying company in the Beer Industry for delivery drivers. Health benefits are low end, as well as any other insurances/benefits they provide. Mandatory overtime.
Stone Brewing
Accounts Receivable Administrator (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CANovember 10, 2017
We were told there would be no raises or bonus for the next 2-3 years, but our work loads continued to increase as more and more people would leave their jobs.
very high paced but rewarding
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CAJune 14, 2017
usually you get regular amount of working hours per day but may be asked to work 6 to 7 days a week when short handed. very high paced production, but expected since it is a very popular tourism spot. shifter beer at end of shift and allocated free beer per month is a good benefit.
Pros
Free lunches and free beer.
Good company that makes beer
Employee (Former Employee) –  Escondido, CANovember 2, 2016
Good company to work for that had great benefits. The other co-workers that I was able to get to know were friendly and very helpful.
cool place to work
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Downey, CAJuly 22, 2015
cool place to work just little under paid i believe and i drive 35 miles each way to get there so thats starting to wear on me but cool place mgmt is laid back for the most part
Pros
free lunch on weds and free beer
Cons
late hours and marginal pay
Fun Brewery with Awesome Coworkers
Store Crew Member (Current Employee) –  Escondido, CAJuly 29, 2012
I love working at Stone. It really is a ton of fun and I am fond of all my coworkers. While it can get extremely busy on the weekends and during events (especially with inebriated customers), the overall experience is rewarding and I don't have anything tremendously bad to say about it. The biggest drawback is the pay. As much as I love the job, it simply doesn't cover my finances.
Pros
tons of beer perks and an awesome and knowledgeable group of coworkers.
Cons
low starting pay and not enough hours to compensate.