Stone Security

Stone Security Employee Reviews

Stone Security insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals

For the self-starter and motivated, Stone Security is a great place to build a career!

Like I mentioned in my summary, if you're a self starter Stone Security offers incredible opportunity for career advancement. If you're talented and eager to work, they will find a place for you to let your wings fly. The company is growing 20%+ a year; for those willing to put in the time, there's tremendous opportunity.

Pros

Flexible WFH Options, 100% employer covered health insurance premiums, A separate Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), $10 for lunch ever work day, 4% employer 401k match, Company provided phone, performance bonuses, recently implemented profit sharing plan, generous raises

Cons

Growing pains

Great Company

I have been in the security industry for years and have worked for several of the big names. In addition to my time in security, I have worked for various other contracting companies. Stone is hands down the best company! The employee comes first. Stone pays 100% of the employee and their family’s insurance, reimburses one medical deductible, gives $10 a day for lunch, profit shares, and matching 401K. In addition to their benefits, Stone is one of the fastest-growing security companies in the US. This provides employees room to grow.

Pros

Benefits, Growth Potential

Toxic

Good place to work if the benefits are worth being treated like trash on a daily basis. They will send you out of town to work 14+hour days with no stop for food after the shift. If they don’t like you they will harass you until you mess up or quit. They don’t care how they affect anyone, or their families. They are your typical construction company..

Benefits

Good Company

This company has some growing pains but overall cared about their technicians and tried to give them the best they could offer. Training was excellent and opportunity for advancement was always available.

Pros

Free Lunches, 100 percent paid Healthcare, Always had tools/resources to do job.

Cons

Low end on overall salary compared to industry.

When i worked yhere they tried to help me as much as they could regarding my son and his doctors amd therapy appoinments.

I enjoyed working there and till now still consider them a very good companyto work for. When i needed time off or when my son went in to the hospital they helped me and checked on me daily. The owner was doing that

Pros

They worked with me

Cons

None i can think of

Care to share?

Help people considering your employer. Share your experience.

Best company I ever worked for

This is an amazing company that takes care of its employees with tons of perks and benefits. The management is great and fair. They are also great at teaching their employees and making them the best they can be. If you want to climb the ladder it is easy with drive and hard work.

Great company takes care of us well

Topical work day you are on site at 8 in the morning and leave when it's done. Usually we are pulling wires through a building or hanging cameras or putting equipment on doors The management is not to bad to work for easy going as long as you are willing to stay busy

I enjoyed working with celebrities.

Escort celebrities to the VIP, Surveillance of all guests, Make sure all exits are clear, check to see where all fire extinguishers are located. To be professional at all times , Not taking photos with the celebrities or being affected by there stardom. Management was professional . Just be on time and be professional. Standing outside in the rain for six hours or in the cold. Traveling to various parts of the country and staying in five star accommodations all expenses payed.

Pros

Free meals.

Cons

Not always getting payed on time.

Great Environment

This company has brought me in with arms open. Within a year i have moved up the chain with hard work, loyalty and dedication to my service. I highly recommend this company.

Pros

Cons

N/a

Great Review

Stone Security is A Great company. I enjoy being a guard at any event we secure. I have met alot of famous people and been to many wonderful places. I truly have learned alot.

Great people

Very kind and helpful group of people. The work is always straight forward high scale events often with important or famous people. Do not be late!

always happy to work for their clients

always happy to work on any account offered. Top notch accounts

Pros

top notch accounts

Cons

need more work

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stone Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Stone Security