Stone Security Employee Reviews for Director of MarketingReview this company
Director of Marketing1 review
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Based on 5 survey responses
Stone Security insights
What people like
- Ability to learn new things
- Time and location flexibility
- Ability to meet personal goals
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
Like I mentioned in my summary, if you're a self starter Stone Security offers incredible opportunity for career advancement. If you're talented and eager to work, they will find a place for you to let your wings fly. The company is growing 20%+ a year; for those willing to put in the time, there's tremendous opportunity.
Flexible WFH Options, 100% employer covered health insurance premiums, A separate Health Reimbursement Account (HRA), $10 for lunch ever work day, 4% employer 401k match, Company provided phone, performance bonuses, recently implemented profit sharing plan, generous raises
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stone Security?
See more Stone Security reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stone Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
Questions about Stone Security
- How would you describe the pace of work at Stone Security?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Stone Security?One person answered
- How should I prepare for an interview at Stone Security?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stone Security? What are the steps along …One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Stone Security?One person answered
- How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at Stone Security?