Stone Security Employee Reviews for EstimatorReview this company
United States1 review
Found 1 review matching the searchSee all 14 reviews
Job Work/Life Balance
Indeed Featured reviewThe most useful review selected by Indeed
I've been with Stone Security since 2009. My favorite part about working at Stone is my colleagues, the culture and the benefits. We pride ourselves in being the best in the business. If you are a proactive, hardworking individual - you will have success at Stone Security.
Benefits, Colleagues, Work Culture
Busy at times
Was this review helpful?
We want to help you find great companies. Help us be the best!
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at Stone Security?
See more Stone Security reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stone Security. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question
Based on 14 reviews
Ratings by category
4.2 out of 5 stars for Work/Life Balance
3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits
4.3 out of 5 stars for Job Security/Advancement
4.2 out of 5 stars for Management
4.4 out of 5 stars for Culture
Questions about Stone Security
- How would you describe the pace of work at Stone Security?One person answered
- How did you feel about telling people you worked at Stone Security?One person answered
- How should I prepare for an interview at Stone Security?One person answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Stone Security? What are the steps along …One person answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Stone Security?One person answered
- How long does it take to get an interview after you apply at Stone Security?
Stone Security Reviews by Job Title
Stone Security Reviews by Location
Career recommendations for EstimatorExplore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
Popular locations for Estimator in USExplore similar careers
Discussion topics at Stone Security
Mission and values
PTO and work-life balance
Work from home
Parents and caregivers
Internships and graduate programs
Accessibility, Disability and Accommodation