Stone Springs Hospital Center Employee Reviews

Excellent experience as a travel nurse.
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Dulles, VAAugust 7, 2018
Having come from a facility where I worked for 15 years, it was a great transition to travel nursing. The director has developed a good team as the hospital is readily growing. Travel nurses were utilized as this young hospital, almost 3 years old, is growing into a well needed community asset. Nurse midwives came to the hospital bringing many new patients and increasing the numbers of births per month exponentially. I was able to join the staff and learn the process in record time as I started on a very busy week. My 18 years of labor and delivery experience came in handy. I was able to master the new computer system and fit in very quickly. I have enjoyed working at this facility and have met many skilled healthcare professionals. I have learned many new skills, most importantly that if adaptability.
Pros
Flexibility in schedules
Cons
No newborn nursery
Great Learning Environment
Registered Nurse ER Clin II (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAOctober 26, 2017
Typical work day depends, on the staff that are scheduled with you on your shift. U can either have an awesome day or a VERY HECTIC, and confusing day. I usually had great team members. I learned a ton.
I just always felt as if I was being judged, all the time, by the other co-workers, which was a very uneasy feeling.
Pros
Self-Scheduling
stonespring
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Dulles, VAAugust 7, 2017
stonespring hospital is a fun ,good place to work. they treat their employees as as family.they show respect towards each other. i will recommend this job to friends and family
rewarding place to work
Travel Nurse Assignment (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJuly 19, 2017
stone springs is a new hospital, updated equipment, management very nice and do rounds in departments to talk to staff, schedule was great, doctors very nice to work with,
Pros
schedule and new equipment/facility
Cons
none; enjoyed everything
Not a freindly work invironment.
Medical Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Dulles, VAJanuary 12, 2017
Lab director gives too much power to her coordinators. Coordinators play favoritism to their friends. I would not recommend anyone to work in this Laboratory. The Lab Director is a novice and her coordinators are bullies to whoever they don't like.
Pros
Good pay.
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stone Springs Hospital Center. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about