Stonebridge Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Okay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 16, 2018
It is an okay place to work. The workers like to leave work for the next shift to finish when it could easily be done by them without any problem. The place is pretty good for the residents.
Work
LPN HospiceNurse HorizonHomeHealth (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDMarch 10, 2018
Work experience. Good to learn new skills, try new for and areas in the medical field. Traveling to other site locations, low positive work environment, learning to adjust to changing circumstances.
Fun place to work
Sales (Current Employee) –  Hot Springs National Park, ARMarch 5, 2018
Call center we sold knives
Had meeting on what today's goals where and what bonuses
Pay was decent bonuses where great
Owner and management were very laid back was not stressful
Pros
Long lunches
Cool place to work
Help Desk Level 1 (Former Employee) –  Addison, TXJanuary 21, 2018
I learned a lot working at Stonebridge Technologies. They taught me how to install both hardware and software on laptops. It was a laid back place to work at.
Great work environment, result oriented, great and helpful management.
Salesforce Administrator (Former Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKDecember 15, 2017
I had a great time working for this company. It really challenged my skills and knowledge, but I had a great team and manager that was there to help me.
Terrible
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  McKinney, TXDecember 6, 2017
Bad managers. No one does anything to help the members, everyone just sits around. Higher ups never answer their phone calls and the members get mad very quick. 99% of the job is getting yelled at by members.
Family owned does not ahere to policy and procedure
Business Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MONovember 27, 2017
Atmosphere as far as Nursing Home/Office was good, but they do not motivate the employees. Family owned and a few of the owners when in the building are VERY rude to employees and look down on them and talk to them like dirt.

Poor Management, but did learn alot from upper management when aloud to, but no room for growth.
Pros
pay and benefits
Cons
family owned
Very great place
Aide (Former Employee) –  Westphalia, MONovember 22, 2017
Working at Stonebridge was a wonderful experience. Being able to communicate with the resident on a daily basis was very interesting. My co workers and nurses were very nice.
Productive and fun work place
Teacher (Current Employee) –  Conroe, TXSeptember 8, 2017
Wonderful quick paced atmosphere, however, no room for advancement. I have learned many skills including multi-tasking, time management and working as a team.
Everyone can gain some hospitality skills
Guest Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 5, 2016
A typical day work for a stone bridge company was great! It really shaped me in skills I gained and helped direct me to higher my education and driven me to be more. I learned a lot with stone bridge, biggest skill I have learned and greatest skill to have is professionalism. I had a great work family, that is what had kept me there for so long. The most challenging part of my day at that job was to provide satisfying and exceptional customer service leaving the guest happy and a loyal Marriott member.
Not a bad place.
L1MA (Former Employee) –  Jefferson City, MOOctober 28, 2016
The staff for stonebridge locations here in jefferson city are really fun to work with. Management hasnt been the best, but there is a default everywhere you go.
Pros
residents
Cons
management
friendly place to work
Swab/service Rig Operator (Former Employee) –  Fleming OhioMarch 11, 2016
got to learn to operate different types of equipment,dump truck,dozer,bobcat,service rig,swab rig,maitane gas pipilines
right-a-ways
Pros
overtime if you want it
Cons
pay scale a little low
Nightmare
Director (Former Employee) –  Bedford, INFebruary 13, 2016
Poor upper management and communications, heavy employee turn over rate, I learned that this company has no respect for its employees and that the owner has no Idea of the true running of his facilities, Hardest part was dealing with upper management drama and turn over rates of admin and employees, the most enjoyable time was the time off work unfortunately.
Pros
cell phone discounts
Cons
located in a ( RIGHT TO WORK STATE )
good place to work
heavy equipment operator (Current Employee) –  marrietta ohJanuary 22, 2016
the management there is very good and all the employees are very knowledgable and good people to work with. I would recommend this place to work
Senior Data architect/Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 21, 2015
One of the better out sourcing firm to work for. But it is still a consulting firm, not much control over its own destiny. Lost contract renew means layoff.
Great People Great environment
Concierge/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NJJune 21, 2015
While working at Stonbridge,I learned a great deal of maintenance repair experiences and how to communicate with people better.
at times there have been too differences of opinions the last year had gotten worse and leadership had down along with spirit of the employees!
Chef (Former Employee) –  KitchenOctober 30, 2014
My summary covered my review. When I first started working at emeritus it was a fun happy, outgoing community. Which made me fall in love with the community. Not sure of what caused the decline of moral.
Pros
Free meals for kitchen help
Cons
Low moral, bad management
Denver's newest Hotel addition
Renaissance Hotel Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2014
It was a place that gave the impression that relaxation was was the key.
Pros
N/a
Cons
No communication
Ok but not the best
SR. CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  HoustonJuly 25, 2014
The positions are consulting positions, business development managers rest on their past victories too much and don't go after new business, they keep chasing the same old customers. They over rely on subcontracts which are horribly matched for their jobs. Management has no follow through on ideas and change with the wind.
Pros
Work Life Balance
Rewarding job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 17, 2014
A typical day at work is high energy and stressful. I have learned to be more patient and understanding. I love my coworkers and we all work well together as a team. The hardest part of the job is time management and being able to give each individual the attention they deserve. The most enjoyable part of the job is the genuine gratitude and love from my residents for what I do for them.
Pros
Having an income. Feeling appreciated
Cons
Under staffed, under paid, unappreciated by management