Stonehill College Employee Reviews

Fun athletic environment
Certified Athletic Trainer (Former Employee) –  Easton, MASeptember 10, 2018
Working as an Athletic Trainer is exciting, fun and rewarding. I worked with some great Athletic Trainers, coaches and athletes. The days are long between two-a-day practices and overlapping seasons, but the reward of keeping athletes healthy and on the field/court is well worth it.
Pros
Good working environment, supportive staff
Cons
long days
Productive and interactive workplace
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAAugust 16, 2018
A busy confined workspace using telecommunications. Making phone calls to alumni's I have learned much history and background about the college and caller. The hardest part of the job was to make conversation with those who did not want to conversate. The relaxed dress code was a very enjoyable part of the job, along with the semi-privacy of cubicles.
Pros
Relaxed dress code
Cons
Short lunch break
Productive and fun workplace.
Groundskeeper (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAApril 30, 2018
Working at Stonehill College (groundskeeping) was a great experience for me. Stonehill is a kind community that cares about its people. I would recommend this job to any Stonehill goers in he future.
Pros
Paid lunch
Fast-Paced and Great Experience
Learning Community Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easton, MAFebruary 10, 2018
Working with students has given me the opportunity to expand my knowledge in XML, communication, and problem-solving. I enjoyed working with the professor in and outside of the classroom to ensure that our work was ready to be published.
Easy and good extra money
Teaching Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easton, MADecember 27, 2017
Easy to be a TA as a student and make extra money on the side while completing studies. As a student it was easy to do and hours were flexible and easy to manage.
Stonehill
Resident Director (Current Employee) –  Easton, MADecember 13, 2017
Stonehill is a great place to work! I have enjoyed my time here and I am just looking for the next step, i would love to stay if there was a position for me.
Excellent
Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Easton, MANovember 7, 2017
I was a student worker, heavily involved with the theatre department. Every department that I was involved with were excellent. Everyone was friendly and willing to help.
it was a part time position and was called when needed- I worked at events and functions
Waitressing for functions (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAOctober 3, 2017
there is nothing bad I can say - I worked there in the late 90's and was mostly with the college students. Did waitress and bartend at a few functions that I worked. I had good people that I worked for and looked forward to going to work when I was called
Great
Undergraduate Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, MASeptember 14, 2017
Highly enjoyable workplace surrounded by great people, great faculty, great students. The culture is very warm and supportive overall. Highly recommend.
Nice place to work
Campus Police Officer (Former Employee) –  Easton, MASeptember 11, 2017
Good place to get some experience dealing with people and the challenges college students present. Small school, so the Campus Police Dept. was very small when I was there and not as organized as a large university. This position would be good for someone new to Law Enforcement/Security or those looking for a nice retirement job.
Pros
Nice campus
Cons
low pay; more security then police work
Stonehill's Chemistry Department lab
Chemistry Department Lab Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Easton, MAJuly 22, 2017
*Job gained through the work study program with the college*
Staff is very understanding of students' workload and offered the possibility to have flexible schedule. A typical work day may vary but assignments are, for the most part, the same. General knowledge of the classwork is beneficial for lab assistants.
Great College!
Assistant Tennis Coach (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAJune 24, 2017
Stonehill was a wonderful place to work. The students are dedicated and the tennis program was good. I would recommend Stonehill College as a great place to work.
Leadership
Leadership Team Member (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAApril 20, 2017
it was great to be a part of a culture where winning and leadership is needed. Being with other students who are leaders was awesome because I could see their ways of being a leader and take that into my own experiences.
Love It
Activities and Events Assistant (Current Employee) –  Easton, MAApril 18, 2017
Great student job! Love it! You will ref basketball, volleyball, indoor soccer, floor hockey, etc. games. You will be a desk attendant at the front desk or the fitness floor.
Wonderful Workplace Opportunities
OFFICE ASSISTANT AT RESIDENCE LIFE (Current Employee) –  Easton, MAApril 16, 2017
Competitive but balanced workplace. Offers educational opportunities. Superb staff and accommodations to schedule. Successful atmosphere. Balanced lifestyle.
Wonderful Boss
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Easton, MAMarch 8, 2017
Working for the professors at Stonehill College was a wonderful experience. They had a lot of knowledge to give and was excited to help me move forward in my career.
Assistant
Planning & Institutional Research Assistant (Former Employee) –  North Easton, MAMay 19, 2016
The job is not easier but also is not that hard. You will need some computer skills in order to succeed in the job. The co-workers are really nice.
former full time custodian
custodian (Former Employee) –  Easton, MADecember 29, 2015
where to begin, from all outside appearance the campus is beautiful like all custodian jobs at state, local, or college level nepotism is everywhere ,the union is useless, harassment is allowed depending on who you are. The harder you work the more work your given ( never work as a custodian not even worth a paycheck ) the most enjoyable part of the job sorry I got nothing
Pros
average pay for the type of work
Cons
nepotism resulting in the few doing the work for many
Personal Trainer for Stonehill College
Personal Trainer (Current Employee) –  Easton, MADecember 6, 2014
I met some amazing individuals, while doing personal training for Stonehill College. My boss was great, as I really just had the freedom to train people as I liked. It's great to know that you've changed someones life for the better!
Pros
Freedom, always new people
The harder I worked the more I was expected to do .
F/T janitor/custodian (Former Employee) –  North Easton, MANovember 11, 2014
I would work to be sure I did not only what most employees would acomplished in an average day but then had more piled on top . I would clean the snow off the sidewalks from the edge of the grass to the other edge which everyone was supposed to do and only to come-in the next night and told to clear the snow that other lazier employees piled on the sidewalk . In the twenty years I worked at Stonehill I never saw anyone advanced for seniority or being a hard worker only for favoritism . Only a few of us took pride in our work and after enough time even we lost our ambition .
Pros
Cons
Differential treatment .