StoneRidge Retirement Living Communities Employee Reviews for Nursing Assistant

Not a very good place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAMarch 5, 2019
Stoneridge has never had a management team from the head guy to the DON..that knew what they were doing. They are always losing management every year or two. They really don't show any appreciation to their employees, the ones that work endless hours and are great nurses..who only stay there for the residents. No recognition at all for the ones that have been there for 20 or more years...they just let them walk out the door if they are not happy,not willing to listen and try to make something work. Making cna work by there selves on the floor, and not calling in help. It is a horrible place to work.
Its omay
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PASeptember 17, 2018
The place isnt bad but there are a lot of stuff they need to work on such as staffing and organizing but the workplace itself isnt bad some of the employees are miserable and they dont pay good enough
Pros
Clean
Cons
Healthcare
Productive workplace
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAMay 30, 2018
Great residents
Some good staff
Good LPNs
Some good RNs
Okay doctors
Good second shift differentials
................................................
Pros
Meals
Cons
Short breaks
loved it
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Shillington, PANovember 9, 2017
I loved working here. was planning on moving closer but fate didnt have that in the cards for me. I would love to go back there and work but its just to far and im unable to move currently
Challenging workplace
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Myerstown, PAMay 8, 2017
A typical shift for me was, 2nd shift. I assisted residents with their activities of daily living, made sure that all my documentation was done and on time.
Management was available to speak with when needed.
fun place to work
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PANovember 15, 2016
Fun Place to work
Job Advancement
Boss is nice to work for
Security is not around when you need them
Not enough activities to do for the residents
Caring
cna nursing assistant (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAOctober 31, 2015
A wonderful place to work for the elderly. You care for these residents as if they are your own family, as after spending every day with them, they do become family.
Productive and rewarding job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Myerstown PANovember 14, 2014
This is a skilled nursing facility so you work with a wide variety of abilities as far as the residents are concerned. You provide continuing long term care, end of life care, and rehabilitative care. The coworkers are a tight-knit group and great to work with.
Cons
not many opportunities for advancement, short breaks
hated working here
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  myerstown. ECCOctober 21, 2014
management does not care about its employees. they are quick to throw you under the bus to cover their own butts. not flexable with you switching days with other employees. its like high school their so much drama. seems as if everyone who worked there was miserable. i couldnt handle it left the first chance i got.
Pros
loved the residents
Cons
made you take your break early in the shift. drama.
management needs a reality check
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Myerstown, PASeptember 19, 2014
I was a cna here second shift. I was employed for over a year and they sent me for my cna when I started. The pay is one of the loswest you'll find. Concerns you have about the residents often go ignored. Most of the higher ups are more interested in lining their pockets then they are about there company and how it opperates.

There is alot of favoritsm in this company. Some people get perks and considerations that others don't. I got along very well with most of my other cnas. Management was the real problem. Their favoritism and spitefulness influenced decisions they made for the facility. The decisions they make are often not very smart, probably because they are never around the residents and dont know whats going on in their own buildings. The sad part is this bad management really takes a toll on the residents quailty of living. I loved my residents. And thats why this company made me so angry. I would not put any of my family members here and I would not recommend the job.
Pros
good coworkers, breaks, residents
Cons
bad management, favoritism
productive and fun work environment
cna (Former Employee) –  Myerstown, PANovember 15, 2013
pleasant staff and residents
very enjoyable job
great place to work
unorganized
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PADecember 28, 2012
its just a workplace ... your concerns for residents go unattended ... love the senior citizens ... unorganized overhead
great place to learn
Full Time CNA (Current Employee) –  Myerstown, PAMay 28, 2012
stoneridge put me though school to become a CNA, and even after taking the classes and passing my test, i learn something new there every day.