Stoneridge Software Employee Reviews

We Enjoy Our Work
Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Barnesville, MNSeptember 22, 2017
I have held a number of positions for different companies throughout my career. Stoneridge Software is one of the best (if not the best) companies I have worked for. Leadership truly cares about the employees and considers all who may be impacted by a decision before the decision is actually made and rolled out. All employees care about our clients and do everything we can to help them achieve success. We work hard, but we play hard as well. I would definitely recommend working at Stoneridge Software.
Pros
Benefits, Culture, and Transparency
Productive and fun workplace with the best people!
Confidential (Current Employee) –  Barnesville, MNSeptember 21, 2017
Stoneridge Software does it all right! Whether you're an employee or client, you're in for an enjoyable, genuine and rewarding experience! Management gets it, coworkers are the best! Get ready to have some fun!
Pros
People, benefits, popcorn and beer!
Fun workplace, great values and amazing people
Team Manager (Current Employee) –  Barnesville, MNSeptember 21, 2017
I work at Stoneridge Software because of the amazing people, the culture, the fun atmosphere, fantastic benefits, and the organization's values: Integrity, Technical Excellence, Tenacity, Client Centric, Enjoy Our Work.
Pros
Great leadership, focus on employee professional growth, work-life balance
A Great Place to Work!
Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 21, 2017
The best thing about Stoneridge are the people and the culture. The culture is flexible and there is good work life balance. The managers are approachable and communicative. Everyone works and lives by the core values: Integrity, Tenacity, Technical Excellence, Client Centric and Enjoy Our Work. The benefits are great, and they are very focused on health and wellness.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stoneridge Software. Our community is ready to answer.

4.8