Stonerise At Home Employee Reviews

2.8Pay & Benefits
2.8Job Security & Advancement
Atmosphere is “less than desirable”
Nursing (Former Employee) –  St. Clairsville, OHJanuary 15, 2019
The atmosphere is greater than “less than desirable”
I strongly suggest looking elsewhere if you have an in interest in hospice care. This company is “Faith based”, and as a Christian I found the atmosphere tumultuous and dark. Reported incidents not professionally handled and the lack of communication and respect has affected patient care.
Tough, yet fulfilling role.
Office Assistant/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVOctober 9, 2018
Personal emotions make it hard to lose people, while making their days better brighten your heart. Losing them and connections formed with family are a struggle for the heart. Remembering that without you in their lives for their time left though; that's what brings the smiles to their hearts. You do things they no longer can for themselves. Some aren't pleased at first, but who doesn't need time to adjust. Especially when it can become a 24/7 existence. Fantastic line of work though. The world has no shortage of caregivers; just a shortage of caregivers who care.
Love providing care to patients in the home setting
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Bluefield, WVOctober 11, 2017
Love my coworkers and the patients that I care for on a daily basis. The travel is exhausing some days but it all equals out at the end of the work week.
Pros
Being able to complete documentation at home
Cons
Travel