Stoneside Blinds & Shades Employee Reviews

Great company to work for!
Design Consultant (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAJune 20, 2018
Stoneside is a wonderful company to work for. They have a thorough on-boarding process and provide ongoing training and support. The entire team is here to help us succeed and there is a culture of genuine support and encouragement. The management team is committed to our success and are available to answer questions, coach and mentor us. They regularly ask for feedback and collaborate with all of us on decisions. Feeling heard and valued as an employee creates a very positive work culture and motivates me to be strong contributor to the team.

As a design consultant, I spend my days meeting with people in their homes. I measure their windows, help them choose the right window treatments, and provide them a quote for the project. I go on two to three appointments each day that range between one to two hours each. A lot of my time is spent driving from place to place. I would much rather be on the road listening to a Podcast than stuck in an office but if you hate traffic, that might be a deterrent.

This job requires you to be self-motivated and able to manage your time well. There is a lot of autonomy so if you need daily supervision in order to perform well this is not the job for you. There is also some flexibility with your schedule which is great. If I need to move my day off around to accommodate something in my personal life I can do that which is super helpful!

Overall, Stoneside is the best company I have ever worked for. I love being a part of the team and I plan on staying for a long time!
Pros
Flexible hours, work from home, every day is different
Cons
Lots of driving time
Stoneside is Fun, Entrepreneurial And Has Great People!
Support Center Lead 1&2 (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 20, 2018
I have worked for Stoneside for nearly 5 years and it has been an exciting time! I find it to be a caring and dynamic work environment! These are some of the best and most enjoyable people I have ever worked with at any job!
Pros
Great People, Exciting and Dynamic Work Environment
Cons
No company 401k match / Lacks a good employee review system ./ pay raise schedule
Cool place to work
Talent Officer (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJune 20, 2018
I have been a team member at Stoneside for almost four years, and it's been a great experience since day 1! The company is growing, but still feels like a family and treats their team members and customers fairly. Our values (generous, honest, innovative, passionate and positive) really do matter...strange to say that but at a lot of places, the values are just for show :) I've never worked for a more honest company, nor with a group of more passionate individuals. Love my Stoneside family!
Pros
Benefits, fun culture, growing, opportunities for advancement
Cons
Company pays 50% of employee's insurance, but can be expensive to add dependents
Full of smart, fun people and great work!
Digital Marketing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 20, 2017
This place is amazing. Everyone here is so smart and driven while still remaining a fun environment. Management is extremely supportive of employees and flexible with individual needs and wants. On top of it all, the company has tons of fun little company get togethers, some times during the day and other times after hours. There is also a yearly conference used for training and team building which is not only extremely useful but very fun as well!
Pros
Culture, people, compensation, work/life balance, types of work
Cons
N/a
Fast pace, fast growing and always seeking to improve.
President (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMay 12, 2017
Stoneside has grown dramatically since I first started and has become better and more stable every year. The company has been recognized as the fastest growing company in Denver, one of the fastest growing companies in America by Inc. magazine and one of the top 50 companies in Colorado in 2016. I can't wait to see what we accomplish next.
Laid back and relaxed
Quality Control Lead (Former Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 16, 2016
Set schedule of Monday through Friday. Laid back and relaxed atmosphere overall. CEOs fun to work with.
Have worked for the CEOs for 9 years. One of the the CEOs gets hands down and jumps in on the production line to help when needed.
Pros
Done with work at 2:30pm
Cons
Focused primarily on numbers not employees
new challenge everyday
Inside Design Consultant (Current Employee) –  Denver, COJanuary 18, 2016
Come in stay on the phone que all day, take up to 100 calls per day, chat with customers, and receive over 100 emails per day. Help designers nationwide, scheduled measures & installs nationwide.
Pros
Doggy Friendly