Storage Post Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
What I Learned
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 20, 2017
Overall my time with Storage Post has been very educational. I learned how to overcome rejection, it helped me create my current work ethic and taught me no matter how hard you work things don't always end up the way you like but when you do it not for the promotion or recognition but for the customer and your own self- satisfaction then you will always WIN
Pros
Benefits and Paid Leave
Cons
Unorganized and not consistent
Easy position but needs more organization
no comment (Current Employee) –  Manhattan, NYJuly 18, 2017
Company is very busy as a specialist but times you'll have quite time. Micro management is the life of the party. Training is very bad because there's not time. They really can't keep anyone in the job department.
Pros
Overtime, fast pace and quick day
Cons
bad management, training, and the heart is micro management.
Storage post
Storage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLMarch 24, 2017
Storage post is not a good employer to work for. They are not fair and show extreme favoritism. They do not follow proper procedures within the company. The company holds you acountable for their own decisions that you have no control over. The culture is negative and management speaks down to their employees. Storage post expects you to complete daily tasks while off the clock so that you do not go into overtime.

I would not recommend this company to anyone for a job or storage unit. They mistreat customers and don't believe in providing great customer service.
productive
Accounting Analyst (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 13, 2016
I really have nothing to say good or bad regarding the company storage post/ I wish them nothing but continued success in the future
To many chiefs not enough Indians
Customer Solutions and storage specialist (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 24, 2016
Be prepared to have your money fluctuate not in your favor. The company is top heavy. Big bonus for big wigs that don't understand business only numbers. Also new guy at corporate does not understand store operation which creates gulf between corporate and facility. He promotes selling incorrect unit sizes just for a sale. When there are holiday celebration expect corporate big wigs to eat first leaving nothing for everyone else. I can be only specialist on site doing the job of two people's
Pros
Cons
The entire company
growth is a must
Storage Specialist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYDecember 21, 2015
i learned to grow quickly in this fast paced environment due to the extensive need of leadership in the facility. I also learned i have the ability to become a leader in any work environment
You'll learn something new everyday
Storage Specialist - Assistant Manager (Floater) (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYJune 2, 2015
This job has many challenging aspects but it has helped me improve on many skills. In the time of working for this company, I've learned how to work well under pressure from managing fast pace locations. I've also grown exceptional cash management skills but best of all, I' have learned how to effectively communicate to staff and clients.
Pros
Hours/Tips/Bonuses
Great Place to Work
Storage Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale FLApril 17, 2015
The only issue is that the District Manager(Florida Market)has no experience in storage and runs the customer away, the current District Manager is used to selling shoes. Also he is very rude towards the employee other than that this is a WONDERFUL company to work for.A typical day at work it checking the restroom to make sure that they are clean, checking the ground,daily lock check also and making collections calls to customer that are past due also doing rentals and tour of the facility in trying to obtain more business. Once you get to know the customer its a real easy and fun work environment.
Pros
Bonus, Hours and Great Customer, Benefits
Cons
Lack of Communication and Rude District Manger
busy and productive environment
Lead Storage Specialist (Current Employee) –  ridgewood, nyOctober 20, 2014
time management is the key to a successful day.. office is always busy but if you or an organized individual you can get thru the day successfully
Pros
bonuses
Cons
tiring
Productive and a busy enviornment.
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 3, 2012
Every day is diverse, meeting different people all seeking to rent rooms with entertaining stories. I learned how to deal with different personalities while remaining professional in a sometimes chaotic environment. My co-workers are very professional with a wonderful sense of humor and unselfish. The hardest part of the job was satisfying every customer different wants and needs while remaining realistic. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting new people and learning new skills.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Storage Post. Our community is ready to answer.