Storage Rentals of America Employee Review

View all Storage Rentals of America reviews

The next call was a roll of the dice good/bad or ugly.
Customer Service / Sales (Former Employee) –  Danville, KyJanuary 21, 2015
Co-workers are the best part of the job
All the auction calls and getting cursed out is the hardest part of the job
No set procedure
Some customer can pretty irate. When you unlock their locker you wish you had you gun on you.

Other Storage Rentals of America Employee Reviews

“The Ghetto of the Storage Industry”
Associate Manager (Former Employee) –  Prices Corner, DEAugust 14, 2019
That’s a quote from a snarky Senior Store Manager with 10 years experience in the storage industry. Totally believable. For $12 an hour, you do the same work as the Property Manager! You perform sales, marketing, customer service, inventory control, data entry, collections, cashiering and janitorial services, and you have to pivot between them at a moment’s notice. The properties are not well maintained, so there is always clean up work! The customers get quite a shake down with rental increases and steady reminders to pay, so when they leave, they often leave a mess behind. Management proved to be profoundly inept - who can’t put together a weekly schedule before the week starts? The corporation drives to buy up even more properties without fixing the issues in the ones they currently own. I don’t have enemies I would recommend for this job!
For those praising this company as being so great !
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Mt. Sterling, KYAugust 11, 2019
FIRST OFF ! The ones praising the company as being so great will eventually figure out they are just a space filler with the company until someone else better comes along .It appears a district manager , regional manager or someone from West Palm Beach has sent out a mass email or during a conference call told the present employees to come to indeed and give some positive reviews . I am not someone that was fired from this company , I left by my own decision because what was once a decent place to work had became a joke. I do not recommend working for this company , nor do I recommend doing business with this company in any way . Its a sad situation when what was once not a bad place to work and actually had a family atmosphere between employees has became such a poorly rated company . They care nothing about employees or customers ..