Storm Tight Windows Employee Reviews

Deplorable
Call center manager (Former Employee) –  TXOctober 9, 2018
They lie to customers and to employees. They cheat you out money. They wouldn't give me my least check starting it didn't come and yet they had in the office the entire time. The guy that hired me yelled at the staff continuously. This job is a downer. If you didn't have low self esteem before working there, they will cause you to, due to their lack of employee respect. This company was ridiculous to work for.
reason for leaving
Appointment setter (Current Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLOctober 8, 2018
left because I was looking for a better oppotunity but overall the job was great. they gave away daily bonus money and treated the staff like people. the hardest part of the job was staying on the phone all day
Pretty good
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Deerfield Beach, FLMarch 15, 2017
Storm Tight Windows is a very reputable window company in South Florida. In fact the number one selling catagory 5 hurricane proof window. Staff is friendly and they offer good hours.
Pros
Good hours
Cons
Not so good pay
Glossy product, dishonest ownership/management
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Boyton Beach FlFebruary 12, 2017
Working for this company is a horrible mistake; you will not be paid for your training as promised, as you will not be paid for the sales you make. You will be a one call strong arm closer, giving a ridiculously inaccurate video presentation that has to be twenty years old, and takes hours to deliver. Their entire business model is based on employee turnover- you make the sale, they keep the money. Do anything else
Pros
You get to buy your own gas
Cons
flim flam you on payday
Wonderful Product, Management Left Much To Be Desired
Permitting Manager (Former Employee) –  Boynton Beach, FLFebruary 15, 2016
Storm Tight Windows offers a wonderful product. However, their management team left much to be desired. They did not offer any benefits to the employees, even after being employed with them for over a year.
Pros
A few of my Co-Workers were great people to work with
Cons
No Healthcare offered, No 401k offered
good product
Inside Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Webster, TXAugust 25, 2015
The products Storm Tight Windows provide are amazing. However the way they run their phone sales team, sets you up for failure. I honestly do not know how they sell anything, with their old school approach.
Productive and business casual work enviroment
Telemarketer (Current Employee) –  Webster, TXAugust 10, 2014
A typical work day consists of smiling and dialing potential customers. I have learned how to be persistent. Management is personable. My coworkers are kind and thoughtful. The hardest part of the job is not beating yourself up when you haven't set any appointments. The most enjoyable part of the job is when you make a sale.
Pros
Laid back enviroment; the opportunity to grow in the company
Cons
only 2 bathrooms; not enough money; the work hours are inconvienient