Strasburger & Price, LLP Employee Reviews

4.2
Ratings breakdown
Typical day
Litigation Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 7, 2017
Processing data through Law and loading in Summation. Guiding case team with document collections. Also create archive guidelines and procedures. I also helped to manage and support multiple cases by logging, processing and loading incoming data, depositions and trial transcripts.
Great place to work but watch out for office politics
Case Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 22, 2017
Was a great place to work, facilities and tools were updated and well maintained. Work life balance was good. Pay was good. People were friendly, but watch out for office politics
Cut throat
Billing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 3, 2017
Not fair when it comes to growing with the company. Very cut throat employees. I would not recommend this company to anyone. No matter how hard you work they will fine a reason to bring you down, mainly in the Billing department, they need to revamp the billing department,
Pros
pay
Cons
micro manage
Productive work place
File Clerk/Hostess (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJuly 25, 2017
I worked for Strasburger & Price for 2 years, full time. It was a wonderful learning expierence.

Great atmosphere. Great people at all levels of the company - everyone is supportive of each other and has a great time together in accomplishing the mission.

The office manager is very motivated which brings lots of positive energy to the whole team. This is the definition of what a team should be.
Great co-workers. Supportive Staff.
Trainer/Instructional Designer (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXFebruary 19, 2016
Typical day will include being greeted by friendly and personable attorneys working in a collaborative environment.

Management provides 365 reviews which provides the whole firm to evaluate everyone. Hardest part of the job, saying no to others in need of assistance. Most enjoyable, working with the whole firm in different capacities.
Pros
Staff Appreciation, PTO is pre-loaded and you can donate time to others who need it for emergencies.
Professional Atmosphere
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXNovember 6, 2015
While enjoying my employment at Strasburger, I would like to be able to have more assignments in a variety of areas of law rather than just one.
Pros
Work out facility, wellness room, nice location
Cons
not much room for career growth within firm
Customer service friendly. very professional environment
Support Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 24, 2015
Good place to work, have to be very conscious of your duties. I like their open door policy. when there is a problem at the job.
Pros
Co-workers are good at teamwork
Cons
Parking to get to the job is not so good
Productive workplace that felt like a community.
File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TexasMay 7, 2015
Working for Strasburger was an eye-opening experience.
They lead by example and showed me what it means to be the pinnacle of efficient elegance.
Pros
Free breakfast/Casual Jeans every Friday
Cons
Commute to work was long but worth it.
File Clerk (Current Employee) –  Frisco, TXApril 9, 2015
I work in the litigation department and we have 1 huge client that I work for. We get many referrals a day and I input them into a customized software Needles. This information is critical for the attorneys to use the information I provide them. I also do monthly capacity reports for our client.
Pros
Free lunches sometimes
Cons
No flex time
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TexJanuary 21, 2015
I was working a temp position for the Dallas location, I normally work 8 hours a day, data entry was the main duty. My Manager was very helpful and pleasing to work for. The co-workers were helpful and great to work with. I enjoyed working for this company.
Pros
Teamwork
Cons
Not perm
Managment had open door policy allway's and listened too co-workers needs and wants
Office Services Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 3, 2014
Everyone was part of the winning team .Co-workers treated and respected each other as family .Some day's where stressful typical day at law firm Management all way's would ask for want's , needs and concerns believed in employees Excellent work place
Pros
Pastery Friday's, End of mouth happy hours, Employee events
Cons
Advancment into other postions was limmited
Great law firm; learning environment
Legal Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 25, 2014
Great firm; trains employees in the latest technical skills needed; salary and raises based on your experience and tenure.
Pros
Large firm well respected in the community
Cons
no retirement pension
Productive and fast-paced but enjoyable work place
Word Processing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 14, 2014
Working in Word Processing Dept. Learned many aspects of special practices of law. Supervisor was very protective of co-workers regarding time-lines which could or could not reasonably be met. She was quite fair maintaining rapport between workers and management. Extremely stressful, demanding, and accurate position. Team work among supervisor and employees rewarding.
Uncomfortable with micro-management and massive emphasis on billing clients
Litigation Paralegal/Trial Specialist (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJanuary 26, 2014
Good firm, but feel would benefit from better management; enjoyed working with the staff, and felt my opinions mattered to those attorneys with whom I worked; very much enjoyed the work I did, just disappointed in management
Pros
Treated as an equal; team atmosphere
Cons
emphasis on billing rather than quality of work
Supporting users and networks
Technical Support Specialist (Former Employee) –  HoustonFebruary 13, 2013
Supporting user in a Fast paced environment. Learned the communication skills required to support large number of users. Good team to work with being helpful. Deal with people with aggressive nature. Satisfaction after making people happy by providing excellent service.
Pros
good envirnoment
Cons
lack of advancements
Great benefits!
Human Resources Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 25, 2012
I had the opportunity to grow in the areas of benefits and recruiting and enjoyed planning staff appreciation events with the department.