Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Reviews

If you want to be paid for what you do dont work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 17, 2019
worst place I have EVER worked, they don’t pay you for the jobs you do, they make you pay $35 for an app every week that doesn’t work half the time, the upper management people are liars and will say one thing to your face, then fly home and say oh I didn’t say that, if you work here record every conversation and screenshot all your work or guess what? You’re working for free
Great Company and great managment
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 14, 2019
Great compensation! I started few months ago as an independent contractor and I love it ! very organized company and I recommended to anyone wants to drive as an independent contractor and make great money.
Pros
Paid Weekly, easy work and flixible schedules.
Cons
Good money and easy to work with
Contracted Driver (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 13, 2019
I have been a driver for many years and was very happy with SDS overall. The money was fantastic and the job was not difficult or stressful. There was always someone available to help me 24/7 if I ever needed. One of the best things I noticed with SDS compared to other companies I have driven for that I noticed is that they provide all of the uniforms and also I never had any issues with my pay being inconsistent or my check amount being wrong. I would have loved to stay on as a driver with them but I relocated to an area where they do not service the local pharmacies. If they ever do, I will be back!
Pros
Good pay and structure, uniforms
Cons
Lack of respect for drivers
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOMarch 1, 2019
No respect for drivers. Communication between manager was 100% horrible. I was left without no information on who was our new manager for 6 months. Ran this route for a whole year with nothing to show for it but a car in the shop for a busted up transmission on brand new vehicle. Gave them 50k+ miles and to be disrespected is unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Infinity
Good atmosphere
Dispatch Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Cinnaminson, NJFebruary 26, 2019
Great company to work for.
Flexible work schedule.
Easy going Laid back upper management.
Morning hours can be difficult but are worth it in the long run.
unloyal
Driver (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaFebruary 5, 2019
You can work like a dog for them and you will holidays snow and ice days . Deadly driving conditions it means nothing to them and after years of busting your back they will replace you with someone that bids for your job for 5.00 less a day (no lie) that's why you see this ad up here. The fees that they take out of your pay weekly are off the charts for nothing in return. You are expected to drive thousands of miles per month with your car , your gas , your repairs , your tires with no Reimbursement .No paid days off ever , no work no pay .
With this company your a number not a person .
Pros
Cons
plenty
Decent job until new manager came aboard
Courier/Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Marlborough, MAJanuary 2, 2019
Job is easy enough but pay is a problem. You agree to a specific rate for a route and SDS just pays you what they feel like. Pay can sometimes be hundreds of dollars short and it takes months to get it straightened out.
Pros
Easy job
Cons
Pay cuts, lack of transparency when it comes to pay
Delivery Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYOctober 8, 2018
You completed your route daily and went home when you were finished. The start time varied as you were waiting for another driver. Your finish time depended on the other drivers ability to get to you in a timely manner, then avoiding traffic in Nashville, TN. So that you could get home in a timely manner.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Lack of notification the job was ending, and hours of operation varied and sucked.
Courier (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 22, 2018
A very nice place to work if you're a committed and hardworking individual.Be on time and adhere to all the job protocols and the job will be fun for anyone.
Pros
Earn a lot of money
Cons
Tiring
Work environment
General Manager (Current Employee) –  Elizabeth, NJJuly 2, 2017
Work environment high level of stress

I had the opportunity to grow within the company

I gained experience in the management of large group of people

Expanded my knowledge in some computer programs specialized in delivery
Inspiring and motivating workplace with diversity perspective.
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  Norristown, PAJune 6, 2017
Strategic Delivery Solutions is a courier company with an enjoyable working culture. The employee is his or her own boss. It is a well organised and established company.
It's an ok place to work
Administrator Dispatch Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Malta, NYDecember 10, 2016
While training is sporadic, it could be a fun job if the manger would not be hard to follow. One minute they are nice and the next mean. Learning and training are hard enough, throw in an unbalance trainer and it's hard to learn the job. It should not be. Training should be a priority with someone who is stable and easy to understand.