Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Review

View all Strategic Delivery Solutions reviews

Great money, but that's it.
Courier/Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYMarch 7, 2019
I worked here for 6 months. The money was very nice, no taxes taken and what you drove milage wise was accurate for the 1099 form. Management is absolutely horrible. They want you to drive through snow storms, rain storms and wind storms, no matter how bad it is outside they expect you to take your route. You grind constantly through work days doing your job perfectly then the moment you need a day off or have car troubles they instantly threaten to replace you and outsource your contract to someone who will do it cheaper. This company absolutely is horrible. The job itself is very easy and pays well but that only last so long. They change your contract without your agreement, the pay is always wrong and communication is pretty much zero. You leave with a car with thousands of miles with nothing to show. I highly recommend staying away from this company.
Pros
Pays well
Cons
No days off, no paid time off, no job security

Other Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Reviews

If you want to be paid for what you do dont work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 17, 2019
worst place I have EVER worked, they don’t pay you for the jobs you do, they make you pay $35 for an app every week that doesn’t work half the time, the upper management people are liars and will say one thing to your face, then fly home and say oh I didn’t say that, if you work here record every conversation and screenshot all your work or guess what? You’re working for free
Great Company and great managment
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 14, 2019
Great compensation! I started few months ago as an independent contractor and I love it ! very organized company and I recommended to anyone wants to drive as an independent contractor and make great money.
Pros
Paid Weekly, easy work and flixible schedules.