Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Review

View all Strategic Delivery Solutions reviews

Good money and easy to work with
Contracted Driver (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYApril 13, 2019
I have been a driver for many years and was very happy with SDS overall. The money was fantastic and the job was not difficult or stressful. There was always someone available to help me 24/7 if I ever needed. One of the best things I noticed with SDS compared to other companies I have driven for that I noticed is that they provide all of the uniforms and also I never had any issues with my pay being inconsistent or my check amount being wrong. I would have loved to stay on as a driver with them but I relocated to an area where they do not service the local pharmacies. If they ever do, I will be back!
Pros
Good pay and structure, uniforms

Other Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Reviews

If you want to be paid for what you do dont work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 17, 2019
worst place I have EVER worked, they don’t pay you for the jobs you do, they make you pay $35 for an app every week that doesn’t work half the time, the upper management people are liars and will say one thing to your face, then fly home and say oh I didn’t say that, if you work here record every conversation and screenshot all your work or guess what? You’re working for free
Great Company and great managment
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 14, 2019
Great compensation! I started few months ago as an independent contractor and I love it ! very organized company and I recommended to anyone wants to drive as an independent contractor and make great money.
Pros
Paid Weekly, easy work and flixible schedules.