Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Review

View all Strategic Delivery Solutions reviews

Delivery Job
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Farmingdale, NYOctober 8, 2018
You completed your route daily and went home when you were finished. The start time varied as you were waiting for another driver. Your finish time depended on the other drivers ability to get to you in a timely manner, then avoiding traffic in Nashville, TN. So that you could get home in a timely manner.
Pros
Great Pay
Cons
Lack of notification the job was ending, and hours of operation varied and sucked.

Other Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Reviews

If you want to be paid for what you do dont work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 17, 2019
worst place I have EVER worked, they don’t pay you for the jobs you do, they make you pay $35 for an app every week that doesn’t work half the time, the upper management people are liars and will say one thing to your face, then fly home and say oh I didn’t say that, if you work here record every conversation and screenshot all your work or guess what? You’re working for free
Great Company and great managment
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 14, 2019
Great compensation! I started few months ago as an independent contractor and I love it ! very organized company and I recommended to anyone wants to drive as an independent contractor and make great money.
Pros
Paid Weekly, easy work and flixible schedules.