Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Review

View all Strategic Delivery Solutions reviews

Lack of respect for drivers
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Lees Summit, MOMarch 1, 2019
No respect for drivers. Communication between manager was 100% horrible. I was left without no information on who was our new manager for 6 months. Ran this route for a whole year with nothing to show for it but a car in the shop for a busted up transmission on brand new vehicle. Gave them 50k+ miles and to be disrespected is unprofessional.
Pros
Cons
Infinity

Other Strategic Delivery Solutions Employee Reviews

If you want to be paid for what you do dont work here
Driver (Former Employee) –  IllinoisMay 17, 2019
worst place I have EVER worked, they don’t pay you for the jobs you do, they make you pay $35 for an app every week that doesn’t work half the time, the upper management people are liars and will say one thing to your face, then fly home and say oh I didn’t say that, if you work here record every conversation and screenshot all your work or guess what? You’re working for free
Great Company and great managment
Medical Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYApril 14, 2019
Great compensation! I started few months ago as an independent contractor and I love it ! very organized company and I recommended to anyone wants to drive as an independent contractor and make great money.
Pros
Paid Weekly, easy work and flixible schedules.