Strategic Interventions, Inc. Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Productive and beneficial workplace
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Morganton, NCJanuary 31, 2018
Team Lead exceptional. Team environment with collaborative effort. Able to work in an educational environment always learning something new. Community effort involved in care.
Great work atmosphere, competitive, rewarding
Program Director (Former Employee) –  Nebo, NC 28761December 29, 2017
It was very exciting to work for this company. They always treated me with respect and gave me the opportunity to learn and work in a professional environment.
Pros
great benefits, good support
Cons
The people in the company are caring individuals.
Peer Support Specialist / CSAC (Current Employee) –  Marion, NCJuly 1, 2017
Great place to work ! The people that you work with are caring individuals who work hard to help others in the mental health field. The opportunity for advancement is not there with this company.
Pros
Great people to work with.
Cons
No advancement with this company and pay is low scale.
Horrible experience...No support from superiors!!!
Housing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Yadkinville, NCMay 18, 2017
I was hired as housing specialist and the best part about the job was meeting with the clients. Team leader hired me and assured I would receive proper training. She took a 3 week leave of absence my first day! She gave very little support and I communicated to her supervisor, who in turn, stabbed me in the back! I would never recommend working here. Don't apply! Run!!!
Pros
Wages were fairly good; helping consumers
Cons
Upper management and team leader were not supportive, poor job training, team leader often refused calls from consumers who were difficult
Productive workplace where employees enjoy providing hope and encouragement
Peer Mentor (Current Employee) –  Warrenton, NCJuly 18, 2015
My work day begin with morning meeting to discuss client's individual needs. I learned that I am great at providing hope, demonstrating recovery and assisting clients on the path to wellness.
My job is very rewarding and I enjoy every aspect of my job.
Morale is not good
Quality Administrative Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Nebo, NCApril 29, 2015
there is not to many plusses on this job there are some good people that work there and they are overworked. Communication is not very good pertaining to internal decisions.
Pros
Close to home
Cons
Not a pleasant work environment
strategic intervention based hole
a rat in a maze was i (Former Employee) –  Yadkin , ncMay 1, 2014
there is no description that can be place on this company it didn't even have that and it will fold due to the terrible acts done on former and current employees that work here and the clients they serve / run don't look back to this company you will turn into a pillar of salt!! at least the lake of fire has Fury but this place couldn't even have that.
Pros
it still exists unfortunately
Cons
burn buddy burn
Company is poorly run
RN (Former Employee) –  MorgantonOctober 6, 2013
Company is constantly turning over staff due to working environment. In these 'area program' type careers, nurses are only a side note. Supervised by some type of BA..blah blah BS behind their name, but not enough common sense to come out of the rain much less supervise a nurse. Originally had company cars, then started locking up keys, signing out cars to friends. Very unprofessional individuals in office who brought their biased, liberal, socialist politics in every day, yet had no real-world experience. I walked into office once and heard a threat made towards me, hmmm if you only would meet me on the street.
Pros
Clients were cool for most part.
Cons
See review
one on one with mentally ill clients
Para Professional/Administrative (Former Employee) –  Yadkinville, NCJune 15, 2012
Paraprofessional that did one on one with mentally ill clients and crisis on call 24/7
Pros
great clients
Cons
on call 24/7/365
Case Management of MR/MI Clients (Former Employee) –  Candler, NCJune 3, 2012
Good place to work with good benefits. Laid off due to governmental cuts to the medicare system.
exp
Case Management of MR/MI Clients (Former Employee) –  Candler, NCMay 10, 2012
Good place to work, but extremely stressful. Company was a provider agency for mental health, and due to the economy had to downside considerably.