Strategic Materials, Inc Employee Reviews

People steal your personal property
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  South Windsor, CTAugust 8, 2018
Not a good place to work I got a rash the first week I got there they don’t got enough people on first shift but they do all the work in top of being there 10 hours you gotta help second shift also
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
People steal
With the uncertainty of the quality of material being brought for run, the production can become very stressful.
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Wilson, NCJanuary 13, 2018
A typical work day in Strategic Materials can be very stressful due to the variations of material being brought into the plant. Without any approval of the quality of material from management or any personal of supervision, customers are able to bring in poor quality product. This hinders production and places a negative view in charge of making production for the plant, which brings the morale of the employees at an all time low.
Pros
easy to get hired
Cons
No advacements
Good company
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJune 23, 2017
Great team, good job, green job. good cause for environment. flexible management. have no complaints. learned much. culture is good. nothing hard. everything to enjoy.
Pros
hours
Hard work place
Picker (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCMarch 1, 2017
Very nice I work had ato this place and got lay off but I really like working there... They really give my a second chance because this job no one would hire me.....
An interesting fast paced environment.
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Sarasota, FLJanuary 4, 2017
A typical day at work would include making sure all equipment is up and functioning properly, while ensuring the safety of employees in or around the areas. Troubleshooting any problems that may arise throughout the day with management and/or maintenance. Learning new functions that different machines provide and how to maintain such equipment more efficiently. The management team provide good and bad feedback, but have made tremendous strides in turning the company into something better than what it has been in the past. The co-workers all do their part and stay positive throughout any trying situation which makes things go more smoothly at times. The hardest part of the job for me is going up and down four flight of stairs what seems like a hundred times a day. What I enjoy most about the job are the people I work with on a daily basis and the benefits aren't bad either.
Pros
health benefits
Cons
maintenance issues

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Materials, Inc. Our community is ready to answer.

Strategic Materials, Inc Reviews by Location