Strategic Resources, Inc. Employee Reviews

Great leadership and staff
Program Manager / PMO (Former Employee) –  Parlin, NJJune 25, 2018
Flexible hrs. and responsive staff makes it great place to work. Great technical management, surprisingly great ITSM CoE and PMO organization enables the staff to be productive. Good long term employment option.
Contract work
Home health care specialist (level i, ii, iii) (Former Employee) –  McLean, VAMay 16, 2018
understanding management
not enough families in need
connected with clients on a daily basis
encouraged more clients to get in contact with providers that needed more hours
Good experience
Background Check Administrator (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TX 76544March 27, 2018
Every location is different. I worked from 0800- 1700 with 1 hour lunch break. The position is mostly data entry. Overall my experience with the company is good. When I first arrived here the training was not developed. I was told to read the SOP which was not all inclusive. I was trained by another coworker who was trained by a previous coworker. After being here for a year, the training is now becoming more standardized by higher, however, the requirements change on a regular basis.
Pros
Supervisor is very flexible with schedule for medical or personal appointments
Cons
Approving authority will not adjust personal work hours for individuals with disabilities
No pay raises, no benefits
Supply Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCMarch 12, 2018
Because of the nature of the contracted jobs, there is a lack of pay raises. Also, SRI goes after lowest price technical acceptable contracts, therefore, there are not benefits at all.
Perfect job for a college student
Level 3 Respite Care Provider (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 8, 2018
Pros
Make your own schedule
Advancement opportunities
Relaxed workplace

Cons
Non-local supervisors
Insane amount of yearly renewal requirements
Limited amount of clients based on area
It was a good experience
Security Professional (Former Employee) –  Korea, VAMarch 6, 2018
There was alot of things that was new but the company was decent in providing for the employees. Everyone nice but there were some people that were there because of people they knew.
Environment that allowed opportunities to make a positive impact on a n American Soldier was recovering from injuries or receiving treatment.
(SRI), Recreational Specialist (Former Employee) –  Joint Base Lewis McChord, WAFebruary 4, 2018
Conducting events, planning and promoting events. Working with stakeholders, generating staffing and financial support. Management was supportive and assertive in addressing issues or conflicts. Building relationships and changes soldiers lives was the best part of the job.
Interesting Workplace focused on Military Families
New Parent Support Home Visitor, Contract Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXJanuary 26, 2018
I wear varied hats within my organization; public speaker, visiting families in their home, and facilitation of varied projects to undergird military families-and I do love these roles, because dealing with clients is most enjoyable, and the hardest part of my job.
Pros
Role Flexibility
Cons
Need to be a structured individual
experience in logistics managment
Systems Administrative Clerk (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INJanuary 4, 2018
SRI was also a contract job doing the exact thing i did at TSI, it was the first contract we received. It introduced me to the world of admin assistant. I was able to learn so much from standard operating procedures to problem solving and updating software.
Pros
Introduction to systems analyse
Cons
a lot of responsibility
Work Place
Property Administrator (Former Employee) –  Ft. Rucker, ALJanuary 3, 2018
Work place was nice to be at just government contract and company didn't get new contract. Nice employees and management was very helpful and tried to promote from within.
Temp Job
Blending Technician (Former Employee) –  Albany, NYDecember 30, 2017
they hired me for a temp job and laid me off after only one month, I left a full time job to work there and ultimately was screwed over. The pay was great and always on time. but it was very difficult to earn the position I got. But the temp job and being laid off after only one month really hurt me finacially
Strategic Resourse Inc. is a good company to work for.
Military Police Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Edinburgh, INDecember 18, 2017
Provide all Administrative/Clerical support to Office of Provost Marshal. Coordinate Meetings, maintain personnel records, review Military Police Reports, tickets and Commander's Action Report, create memorandums and Letters of Justifications. Also gathered and distributed Statistical Information for the Military Police (Daily, Weekly and Annual Reports).
I learned time management and leadership skills.
My work place was relaxed, but fast paced and I loved interacting with military personnel as well as family members and visitors.
Hardest part of my job was deciding to leave it.
Great Company with a relaxed atmosphere
Sr. PC Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Aberdeen Proving Ground, MD 21005November 30, 2017
I enjoyed working for this company and like most of my coworkers. My biggest complaint would be that higher level management was irresolute and lacking constitution. Tendency to overwork employees that show dependability and push higher level work without compensation.
Pros
relaxed environment, direct management was understanding and supportive.
Cons
expensive healthcare, poor higher level management, lack of consistent organizational structure.
just temporary
Victim Advocate (Former Employee) –  McLean, VANovember 27, 2017
worked with military personnel, most work was independent and self taught through programs provided. The hardest part of the job was
staying focus with the different terminology required.
Pros
enjoyed interaction
Cut throat place to work at
Military Pay Technician/General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Fort Polk, LANovember 7, 2017
The job itself was fast paced yet working with the military soldiers was great. The management was poor and definitely not supportive of the staff. I learned a great deal about the military pay system.
Pros
Great working with soldiers
Cons
Poor pay and very poor management
Strategic Resouces lost our contract 4 years ago.
New Parent Support Home Visitor, Contract Lead (Current Employee) –  Fort Hood, TXOctober 12, 2017
The newer company I work for [with the same position] Armed Forces Services Corporation/Magellan has become an increasingly more efficient company over time.
Being able to assist the military community family
Respite Care Provider (Current Employee) –  Fort Benning, GASeptember 13, 2017
I enjoy working and assisting families that wants your services. It's a pleasure knowing you make a difference.
Assist with daily living skills such as bathing, feeding, toileting, lifting/positioning, and dressing. Provide supervision to ensure the safety of the special needs family member.
Interact positively and communicate effectively with the special needs family member, as well as with other people in the home and staff members. Prepare written reports and documentation such as incident reports and or other important information as needed. Scan time sheet and other documents to supervisor on a weekly/monthly basis.
Pros
making your own schedule
Cons
not for sure income
Fun place of employment
Personnel Assistant II (Former Employee) –  Fort Lewis, WASeptember 3, 2017
This job was very important to me and paid fairly well. We performed important work on the military installation and prepared soldiers for their upcoming deployments overseas, ensuring their readiness.
Loved this Job!
Material Handler (Former Employee) –  Camp Atterbury, INAugust 3, 2017
Great pay, I honestly wish I still worked there sometimes. Great environment, great people, relatively easy work. Guaranteed 40 hrs a week in addition to a rotating schedule of working one weekend a month.
respite care
Respite Care level 3 or LPN 1 (Current Employee) –  Fort Carson, COJuly 27, 2017
A long wait for all types of background checks. takes between 4-7 months
I still am not a current employee but sounds like a promosing job to keep as a career and something to have for a long term.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Resources, Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.