Strategic Retail Solutions (SRS) Employee Reviews

Na
Retail Sales Consultant (Current Employee) –  Milford, CTJuly 5, 2018
It is a great company to work for no complaints they work my schedule meaning they are flexible and it allows me me to have a PT job at the same time.
Worst Merchandising Job Ever, Poor Management
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaJune 23, 2018
This has got to be the worst company I have ever worked for. It is very poorly managed. I was never really sure who my supervisor was suppose to be. Less than 2 hours of work a week. Directions for projects were never very clear. Was told to go to a store and take photo of display.....well which display?? You have to pay your own taxes on what little bit you make because you are an "independent contractor". This can be expensive when the Self-Employment tax is $125 plus a portion of your pay. Then........they do not pay any Drive Time to go to the stores. It is all on you! Gas ain't cheap! They claim to pay $11 an hour but some projects only take minutes so you really don't even make enough to cover the cost of your gas and time to drive to the store.
Pros
Cons
Poor Management, Low Pay
Do not waste your time
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  MarylandJune 19, 2018
They lie from the start. They say they need you in a certain city then they have you go to two different states. It's a scam. There are better companies to work for. If you settle for less that's what you will get.
Pros
Cons
Too many
Very low pay and incompetent supervisors
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Hood River, ORJune 6, 2018
This 'company' doesn't give you many hours - less than 1 hour per week. The hourly wage you get is low and 'managers' are often slow to respond or completely unavailable. When they do respond to your requests, what they say often doesn't make sense. More pay for it's employees and more education and training for it's so called 'managers' is intensely needed :)
Pros
A cure for boredom
Cons
Extremely low pay
Everything account is top priority
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 28, 2018
Every account is top priority. Everybody wants to have their job done in the first half of any given cycle. If you say you think it is too harsh, they threaten to replace you. Part time work, part time pay, full time stress. Do NOT take anything for an account called Zonnic. It’s a joke. You will run all over the place and make pennies.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Stress
Great Side Job
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Port Huron, MIDecember 28, 2017
The is a great side job for a little extra money. You receive jobs via ap through your phone to accept or deny. It is wise to stay within your area of residence because they do not pay for mileage. They have a set time limit for the job but you can set your own day and time within the dates required. Doesnt require much training. If you know how to use the ap and have reliable transportation and have basic knowlege of merchandising its a pretty good side job.
Pros
Choose your date and time
Cons
no mileage re-embursement
Worst merchandising company I've worked for in 15 years.
Retail Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  MidwestJune 10, 2017
Avoid this company. Objectives change during middle of work window. If job was completed you are expected to go back and redo it or won't get paid. Happened to me several times and last time I just quit. Pictures are required for all projects. If not perfect you must go back and re-take or won't get paid. Love finding ways not to pay their merchandisers
Pros
Cons
too many to list. I've worked for many companies over the last 15 years. Avoid this one
I enjoyed working with SRS and my supervisor.
Retail Merchandiser Part Time (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJune 7, 2017
I enjoy the freedom of the work schedule and independence of self motivation. I like clean and orderly. Hardest: controlling admin time for reports.
Very Flexible, Great Part-Time or Extra Cash
Merchandising Representative (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 13, 2013
Great opportunities when available. Projects are easy and fun if you enjoy merchandising and traveling. The supervisors are super nice.
Pros
very flexible
Cons
would like more assignments, far travel

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Retail Solutions (SRS). Our community is ready to answer.

2.7