Strategic Solutions Employee Reviews

used to be a great place to work, things have changed due to management
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYJuly 13, 2019
used to be a great place to work, things have changed due to management. no longer a peaceful nice place to work. some co-workers are allowed to mistreat others and a few supervisors do not really fit what a supervisor should be, got promoted due to favoritism not skill
Working
Receptionist (Current Employee) –  3 Corporate Drive #100June 15, 2019
An average day at work is answering phone, filing, faxing and billing.
I love what I do and would recommend friends to work at Strategic Solutions Management.
Terrible mgt
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJune 5, 2019
The management at this was company was young and uneducated. They lacked setting any clear goals for the employee. They wee unprofessional, sloppy in organizational skills and unrealistic in employee demands.
Caring Company
Data Entry (Current Employee) –  Walnut Creek, CAJuly 31, 2018
Strategic Solutions is a fantastic business and company to work for. All of the employees care about their career, and make an effort of making you feel welcome. Many of their positions require a certain amount of self-management, which provides a lot of freedom. The CEO is friendly, intelligent, and highly driven.
Pros
Flexible Work Hours, Friendly Staff
IBM - Value Added Reseller
Solution Manager (Former Employee) –  Bellevue, WAMay 8, 2018
Strategic Solutions is a sole proprietor, Value Added Reseller of IBM parts and machines. During my tenure the organization was attempting to add various software and services offerings.
Outstanding Criminal Defense investigations company
Chief Investigator (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WAJanuary 28, 2018
This is a single owner operator company specializing in criminal defense work. The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people that are wrongfully accused or over charged.
Pros
Meeting lots of people, helping those in need
Cons
Long days
Annoying office full of dramatic women
Office Associate (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHDecember 4, 2017
The job was easy but the work environment was enough to make anyone leave. All women crowded into this big room together with nothing to do but gossip.
enjoyable place to work
Medical Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Clifton Park, NYSeptember 25, 2017
there are always celebrations and contests for people to enter and overall the environment is enjoyable to work in. I post charges, follow up on claims, and work one on one with insurance companies to secure payments towards Saratoga Hospital's Inpatient's bills.
I was the owner/CEO
Owner/Sales & Marketing Strategist (Former Employee) –  Bradenton, FLSeptember 13, 2017
I enjoyed being my own boss and the flexible schedule it occurred.
Did a lot of networking which I LOVE!! I brought solution seekers together with solution providers.
Pros
I was my own boss
Cons
money was hard to come by sometimes
Great Place to Work
IT Service Desk Analyst (Current Employee) –  Burr Ridge, ILJuly 7, 2017
High paced work environment, Great people to work with, small company great benefits. management is great. Room to move up. Most hires are referrals. Not a quick turnaround rate, people tend to stay and advance in the company. They pay for your school, and you get great incentives. Pay for your gym membership, they have a massage therapist come in.
Pros
Great benefits.
Cons
High paced, stressful at times, retail hours
good people
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Milford, OHMarch 8, 2017
i loved working for this company They always keep working and and understanding and helpful. I have worked with a lot of different merchandising company this one by far is my favorite
Pros
keep me working
Cons
.dont have any
Great company, difficult work/life balance
Principal (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 4, 2017
All in all, my position is great. I have smart people around me and a dynamic atmosphere to work. The only real setback is that travel is upwards of 75% and it is throughout the entire U.S. I spend weeks away from my family and it is difficult.
Great employees, not so great management
Sales Support (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 15, 2015
The day to day was always different, but I did learn a lot from being exposed to so many different aspects of the company. The employees are dedicated and motivated, but the overall management was secretive and manipulative.
Limitless workplace
Account manager / warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Norwalk, OHMay 13, 2013
I was in charge of account managing. Keep track of clients orders and inventory, talked to clients, made pick ups..
Office job
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Upper Marlbor, MarylandApril 6, 2013
Answered phones in a professional and pleasant manner; assisted in bookkeeping, marketing, filing, and performed various operational duties as assigned
Pros
work early and get off early. learned alot about the company
Good Company
Technical Service Specialist (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VaJanuary 28, 2013
The company is a has a very good management team. The staff gets along well and is very helpful with one another.