Strategic Staffing Solutions
View all Strategic Staffing Solutions reviews

Strategic Staffing Solutions

Strategic Staffing Solutions Help Desk Analyst Review

No communication

Unorganized and little to no communication with the staff. It was difficult to know who was responsible for what role. Asking what seemed to be an easy question got you passed from person to person with no answer. The place I was assigned to had even worse management. Condescending, unhelpful, and the training was terrible.

Pros

Made a friend

Cons

Every metric monitored and you were watched

1.0 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Same roleSame location

Don't make this place a permanent opportunity

When I started with S3 everything seemed good. Soon as training was completed and we hit the production floor I began to see things that were discouraging. Leadership would put a person back in ready status with letting the person know. They would take our breaks from us when the call volume was high. What did it for me is I have asthma and when asked could I leave to take a breathing treatment I was told try to rough it out. I feel it depends on which project but overall I couldn't deal with being micromanaged either. If they took time to talk with their employees this may prevent a high turn around. This place is not for people with children either because they say they will work with you but don't.
Same roleSame location

Hands on Learning

Family friendly environment, management was awesome and caring.

Pros

Very knowledgeable staff, compensation was well, multiple contracts

Cons

Short term contracts
Same location

Good start point for someone new at help desk but not for long run

-poor training -unorganized, they keep move you from one del to other in every 1-2 months - no benefits, no pto nothing -they have different pay for different people so you have to fight for that to match with other co-worker- people are very nice and helpful but overall process is terrible

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategic Staffing Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.3 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Compare Strategic Staffing Solutions with

• Strategic Staffing Solutions
  • No communication
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?