Strategies To Empower People
View all Strategies To Empower People reviews

Strategies To Empower People

Strategies To Empower People Employee Review

Strategies To Empower People Direct Support Professional II Review - Very toxic environment

A very toxic environment to work in. Management is too young and inexperienced. There were a lot of messy people who worked there. The main problem is that there was family working there which caused a lot of favoritism.

Pros

Job security

Cons

No room for growth

Same role

Loved it!

I absolutely loved working here, however the pay was not enough to live comfortably on my own. The managers listen to complaints and take action, the facilitators will help you get to work if you have car troubles. And, the company cares about the staff and the clients.
Same role

Awesome Work Environment

Great People to work with. Staffs understanding friendly and amazing! Lot of overtime available. Easy job when in comes to travel and flexible schedules.
Same location

It’s a very high demanding and stressful job!

It’s a very demanding and stressful job. The first day on site I was left alone with 3 female clients with high behaviors. I had no training and no clue how to de-escalate the situation when I was being attacked. I wish they would have LET ME KNOW about the behaviors and clients history. Not just the task I had to preform. Oh it would’ve been nice if I wasn’t left alone the first day either. I stayed for over 6 months and you’re constantly being asked for more and more. The pay is okay but trust me... you’ll be burnt out QUICK!

Pros

Ok pay, night shift is chill *depends on client*

Cons

No breaks, No support or proper training

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Strategies To Empower People. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

• Strategies To Empower People