Strategy and Management Services, Inc. (SAMS) Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
Seriously, it’s thats bad
Victims Advocate (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 14, 2018
Never in my life have I been disrespected, Lied to and taken advantage of then I have working here. They will lie lie lie constantly to get what they want from you. The only thing the job cares about is their image, other then that they can care less. Management is absolutely horrible. Seriously turn over here is extreme. Good luck and I pray your Experience there isn’t as devastating as mine. Best regards
Pros
Lmao
Cons
Lazy employees and incompetent and crooked management
Small company trying to act like a big corporate company.
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  AnonymousFebruary 2, 2018
There was great potential as with any small business, 8A, government contracting company in this area. Government contracting is a competitive field. However, this company does not have the right subject matter expertise in the management clique. A complete reorganization needs to be done and the President needs to pay attention to how her own company is being managed. How can you focus on gaining more business if you don't take care of your foundation first?
The President's media presence is all hypocrisy.
Company turnover is pretty close to 99%.
The next best thing would be for the company to dissolve and this CEO manage something else other than human capital.
Pros
The good people who have worked hard in their expertise.
Cons
The executive team's lack of managerial experience, maturity, and respect. Then having the President & CEO believe those executives can never do any wrong.
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  PakiatanSeptember 25, 2017
A hard work ..many many things I learned
Nothing is to much hard
Almost all the things are enjoyable for me. I want to work here . because I am very needy .and I want to work here plz help me
SAMS Contract
Health Care Benefits Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Fort Belvoir, VASeptember 14, 2017
Overall, I enjoyed working on the SAMS contract supporting the government. It was indeed a great experience. I would love to contrinue working with SAMS in another capacity.
Pros
I worked independently.
Cons
Managmenet was not very attentive. Most times, I had to make contact with management to get answers.