Stratosphere Hotel and Casino

Working at Stratosphere Hotel and Casino: Latest Stratosphere Hotel and Casino Reviews

United States108 reviews

Stratosphere Hotel and Casino insights

What people like
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Support from manager
  • Trust in colleagues

Read money extremely busy

If you get a good job at top of the world it's extremely good money extremely busy work hard expect to work all 8 hours nonstop but make excellent money management recently is not very good and Why aren't they anymore previous managers were excellent

Pros

Great tips free meal if you like that stuff

Cons

No bricks, Bad management

It's okay

Its not the worst and not the best. Management could be more organized, pay could be higher, scheduling for graveyard is often understaffed, most of the time management is helpful in assisting with any issues that arise. One hour lunch with free meals is a plus

Its a nice pleasant place but not enough tippers

This company is nicely renovated they need more marketing for better players supervisor/dual rates or not supportive at all due not being mean to a customer because of tips

Pros

Nice EDR free parking

Cons

Management doesn't have your back

Really good for a starter job

I really liked the job but it can be tiring especially with the extreme weather as tower attendant. Once I got promoted I did learn a lot and like it a lot more. I think one thing I didnt like is the gossip and the guest being extremely rude.

Pay is ridiculous

The pay was ridiculous,minimum wage and you’re outside on the cold and on the heat or you are 8 hours up and down on elevator.They can do something better about the payment if want people to stay long

Pros

You have employees discount, free and paid launch

Cons

Payment

Would you recommend working at your company?

Help people considering your employer make a good choice.

Problem

many problems with the bosses but with my manager, it is widely believed

Fast upbeat place

Good food, kool coworkers, room to make money, you gotta always have your hair down though. Alot of renovation kool place to work for alot of learning .

Very productive and fast pace environment.

A typical day would look like getting your bank from the teller, go to your station and relief the other cashier. From there you start you take over the orders that come in and begin your shift. Depending on your shift you get one hour break.

Horrible

Worst experience in my life how I was under appreciated . I worked there since I was 20 years old , and you would think that they would of appreciated someone who went to work everyday but they didn’t

Pros

Free food

Cons

Forced out

It's a good company nothing bad about it

The tips is good I will love to come back working with the company I work party time and they they have to let people go before the probation was over they did need the new people at the time

Great people but stressful environment.

Management is supportive and you get a lot of freedom to make your own decisions.. however, the job is stressful and it out weighs the pay. if you come from a sales background and you have patience in highly stressful environments than this is a great opportunity for you.

Generally very smooth paced and there's always something new to learn.

I absolutely loved my job at Stratosphere and enjoyed what I did. Some days were more difficult than others, but for the most part it was a great place to work and I learned a lot of important things working there.

Excellent

My typical day was always being attentive to the public, having and proving wonderful costumer service. I enjoyed the multi-cultural background.The stressful day didn't really come, I loved working there.

Great vibes

Was an ok casino to work for but management was really shabby and bad with communication. Atmosphere was really cool and the ppl that you work with are a lot of fun

Upper Management has a poor quality when it comes to managers, and understanding. No solutions when there's a problem within the department, somewhat lacks in communications.

Great advancement

Great place to begin a career. Started as low. Line employee and advanced year to year to eventually have enough experience to start in management and now I drive a new corvette everyday and own a 3400 square foot home.

Awesome place to work.

Love it and will always go back at anytime. People are friendly and kind and always helping you succeed in the company. Overall a great place to work.

Great Pay, Long Nights

I loved the pay plus the commission, but the shifts were always different and mostly graveyards, so I could never get a sleeping schedule right. The staff was nice and they train well. But the guests were always annoyed and rude, I personally felt like it was negativity for 8 late hours, it was very draining.

Is a good place to start

If you are just getting started in your career this is the place to be but dont stay to long or else you will pick up those bad habits other employers definitely don't want to see.

Golden What ??

Keep moving on new rulers everything but same ole Stratosphere Casino dont waste your time. You want better for yourself keep moving to better things on Strip . Like MGM etc.

Fun workplace

I enjoyed working graveyard shift and learning a lot about the hotel and engineering in general. The engineers were very helpful and I would also help them in any way I could which makes it easier when you can get along with your coworkers Great.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stratosphere Hotel and Casino. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Stratosphere Hotel and Casino Reviews by Location

• Stratosphere Hotel and Casino
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?