Stratosphere Quality Employee Reviews

Not a very good company to work for
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  AlabamaSeptember 21, 2019
This is a awful company to work for I worked there for 4 years and was a Team Lead/ supervisor. Only received team lead pay it was very stressful like a other commit they expected you to be there at a moment's notice what I learned was mostly on my on
Very fun workplace and good coworkers
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, INSeptember 19, 2019
A1 great people nice friendly environment! Great supervisors. Deasant hours. Only downside is they never put me back on the schedule and the manager liked me a lot so I'm still confused as to what happened.
Pros
Good breaks
Cons
Not enough work
Management is a joke
Project Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 18, 2019
Management and scheduling sucks depends on how much they like you and how much you can deal with. Everyone wants to be in charge at the same time so you get alot of back and forth.
Pros
Freedom as a supervisor
Cons
Everything else
Management Needs to get it together.
Staffing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Fishers, INSeptember 17, 2019
When I first came in, I was really excited about working here. The people I work with are great as well as my direct supervisors. The corporate then felt it was necessary to take away everyone's OT while continuing to pay at a low wage.
Very unorganized
QUALITY CONTROL SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 17, 2019
The horror stories I could write would be a best seller. Worked as a project supervisor and too much unethical behavior is not worth the sanity you'll lose.
Learned not to become friends with coworkers
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  LaFayette, GASeptember 10, 2019
Needs better management and less drama and doesn’t need to hire family members on the same shift and needs more security access to the company while ordering supplies for the job only and not for your own personal use
unorganized, clueless
Quality Technician (Current Employee) –  Simpsonville, SCSeptember 9, 2019
very unorganized company. too many chiefs and not enough Indians, i had to " txt in " to clock in there was not even a time clock!!!! my supervisor didnt know a thing about my job or any other job at the plant for that matter. it was a pay check thats about it
very productive at times
PROJECT SUPERVISOR (Current Employee) –  Fort Wayne, INSeptember 9, 2019
Each day can be different. there also could b a different location each day. some days you could be walking hours at time some day sitting and waiting for a company to bring product. Some require heavy lifting some just sorting through light foam bushings.
Tries to satisfy inspectors
Production Supervisor (Current Employee) –  IndianaSeptember 8, 2019
Company is trying to help compensate the inspectors increasing extra benefits. Team leaders and above do not qualify for all of the extras and haven't had increases in pay like the inspectors
Pros
Can take as much unpaid time off as needed
Cons
Healthcare benefits not the best and can't afford to put family on it.
Love working in stratosphere Quality
Quality inspector (Former Employee) –  East Liberty, OHSeptember 4, 2019
All staff there are nice to me,love my job!! They will assist you if you need anything..you need to be patient all the time ...always be ready to work wherever because they have a lot of project to do inside the production!!
It was ok
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Battle Creek, MISeptember 3, 2019
It was a job. It didn’t have the best benefits but it was work. I hated the move around part where u work different places also the days off u get if u don’t have work to do.
Too many engines and not enough chiefs.
Quality Control Inspector (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ALSeptember 2, 2019
Too many areas of management. You have section supervisors, team leads(which I don't know what they are for because some try to override the supervisor and that's not there job and honestly I don't know what their job really is), district supervisors and neither are on the same page most of the time. Job gets threatened with people that no longer work for company. Too much drama among employees.
fun to work for this company
quality parts inspector (Former Employee) –  Terre Haute, INAugust 27, 2019
awesome company to work for out going and nice employers and supervisors and teaming together was fun worked with if had emergency in home or when was sick it was hard when calibrating parts and measuring parts and looking for scratches on parts
Pros
boss brought food in for employees
Cons
breaks was normal
Everything was good except for the supervisors they had
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Lincoln, ALAugust 26, 2019
How can you have a supervisor working for you it supposed to lead you in the right direction and they be the ones that lie on you to get you fired the supervisors they have sucks
It was ok...
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Fishers, INAugust 21, 2019
It wS ok wasnt really set on the job site though so you floated around .. paid weekly .. not like a comfort job .... staying in one place wasnt it... h
Horrible
Quality Inspector II (Former Employee) –  Madison, INAugust 21, 2019
The job started out at 40 hours a week and a fun and rewarding job to slowly being cut down to 8 hours a week unless you drove to another job site around 40 miles one way and no perdiem for that.
Fast Paced
Inspector (Current Employee) –  Ft. Wayne, INAugust 17, 2019
Learned a lot....Good training....great interview. Many opportunities to go to other locations. Easy work lots of cool people around you. Low pressure works with my schedule
This place was a waste of time!
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  Roanoke, INAugust 13, 2019
They are the worst ran company I've ever worked for.The lack of professionalism was just dumb founding! They pick favorites n by that I mean "a@@ kissiers" which I'm not! So....what they do then is cut your hours,not answer your calls n basically act like juveniles,! Don't waste your time or it will be you next writing the same review!
If no other option
Quality Inspector (Former Employee) –  West Jefferson, OHAugust 11, 2019
There is a cafeteria with hot food served at a deal, but they could use more microwaves as it cuts lunch by 10 mins waiting for one. I wore one of the facemasks from kroger along with a few others, otherwise you will be breathing in metal instead of oxygen. (Take advice or leave it). Met very kind and loving people here, this is why I stayed here. The supervisor Rachel is a very kind soul. Profanity is a bit high, so just be awar of that. Otherwise give it a go!
Work is not hard but the pay is terrible
Quality Inspector (Current Employee) –  Spartanburg, SCAugust 10, 2019
The environment is Friendly but the pay is terrible..... Not a good company to work for...They need better management and Supervision. I have put in my two weeks notice.
Pros
Good work environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stratosphere Quality. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.1InHerSight Score

1.6Personal Development

3.0Career Opportunities

1.9Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight