Stream Global Services Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Found 758 reviews matching the search See all 1,257 reviews
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 12, 2018
The company was chill and relaxed, the management would work with you to make sure you understood the policys and procedures. I would have stayed with the company but they shutdown at the site I was employed and laid everyone off.
short breaks
Tech Support for Xbox 360 / Customer Support (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJuly 11, 2018
expected to answer multiple calls with only a 3 sec between calls. we was expected to give customers answers with out the knowlage of the product they was calling in about.
Pros
it's a job
Cons
No support
Muy complicado y estresante
Servicio al cliente/ soporte tecnico (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoJuly 10, 2018
En verdad el proyecto para el que trabaje era muy complicado
Pros
conoci muchas personas
Cons
Muy agotador
Closed
Customer Service Representative/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAJune 28, 2018
This business is closed now. It was sold and no longer is open. Not much more I could say about it that would help. It was not the best place for working.
Pros
Cons
No comment
High volume call center, revolving door, nepotism
Technical Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 26, 2018
The work was fair as long as your tech skills were up to the task. The focus on call center metrics were almost in direct contention with our client's policies for troubleshooting and repair. There was a constant battle between actually fixing a customer's issue, and looking out for your own job security. There seemed to be no reasonable way to balance the two. Favoritism wasn't widespread but clearly evident within some management teams. Some managers hired family members and friends to higher positions, although there were good hard working and supportive managers on the floor as well.
Pros
Break area had video game consoles and nice computers
Cons
Broken policies, revolving door
Productive work place
Tier 2 Dell Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 26, 2018
Taking calls for Dell customers will helping them break fix their computers and laptops. Resolving software and operating issue. To improve employee moral we had pot lucks.
Pros
High Wage and benefits
Cons
No job security
Email Marketing Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Malvern, PAJune 8, 2018
It is a great place to work. People there are great. And everyone is helpful. It's a very relaxed culture at work. It does get really busy at times and becomes stressful.
stressfull place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  FLJune 6, 2018
They have poor management and also they don't give any insurgence at all. Tis a not a place a would refer my friend and was the worse experience I had.
Pros
paid launch
Cons
and paid breaks
Closed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAJune 5, 2018
Was very fun working with apple. Learned a lot about iPhones, iPad, iPods, and apple computers. The training was on point and the test were great to make sure understood what was expected of you
Call center.
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Rio Rancho, NMJune 4, 2018
Easy to work in, call center environment. It can get stressful, you end up talking to so many people. Sitting for 7 hours can become boring. Most call centers offer corporate discounts.
Pros
Good pay, and benefits, gym memberships.
Cons
Stressful
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMay 29, 2018
This is A call Center for multiple businesses. It is customer service based the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help those who called in, the worst part was having people yell.
Call Center Job. Enough said.
Tech Support Agent L1 (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMay 25, 2018
What started off being a job where tech support was the primary task with sales being only if it would fix an issue or the customer wanted to purchase something turned into pushing sales more and more.
Pros
Never a lack of entertaining conversations in break areas.
Cons
Focused too much on getting customers off phone rather than fixing problems.
No Review
Team Manager (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZMay 25, 2018
The company was fair, the wages held up to standards set by their competitors and they had managers that tried to help whenever possible. Think out the box and you have a chance to succeed.
deny review
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  santo domingo,DRMay 24, 2018
this information is deemed personal and all answers can affect my future judgement on job search, I legally deny to answer ant of these questions based on this
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAMay 20, 2018
I loved my job at stream and i will tell you this if they had built a building here for sirius sattelite radio i would apply immediately... the pay was great the benefits were great and the commision was great as long as you did what need to be done.. and the managers were great and very helpful if needed...
Pros
great enviornment
Good first job
Sales Support Professional (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 18, 2018
I have to admit stream was my first job. It was not so bad for a first job because my expectations are so incredibly low for first job. However it did not provide any advancement for growth, and the managers were pretty terrible I have to admit. I would not necessarily recommend this company to work for unless you really need a job.
Pros
Overtime
Stream.
Bilingual Claim Representative (Former Employee) –  Sioux City, IAMay 15, 2018
i really like working on this job. I worked on the claim department for Nike. No longer open it got bought out. do not know much about the new owner. One can call to see about their job positions.
highly volatile environment
Call Center Manager (Former Employee) –  Santo DomingoMay 13, 2018
stressful job not too much to go with treated like slaves, company does not care about employees well being, just offered barely the minimum required by law
Fast Passed
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, DRMay 3, 2018
As in any call center there is a lot to do, lots of calls to answer, it could be very stressful but the pay makes up for the job you do. Lots of overtime
Pros
Lunch coupons
Cons
Short Breaks
No Longer exists.
Technical Support Associate I (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORMay 1, 2018
This company was purchased by Convergys, it no longer exists. Why are you having me write a review for a company that has ceased to be? It's a stiff! Bereft of life, it rests in peace!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight