Stream Global Services Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Ratings breakdown
Found 200 reviews matching the search See all 1,257 reviews
Review
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXJuly 12, 2018
The company was chill and relaxed, the management would work with you to make sure you understood the policys and procedures. I would have stayed with the company but they shutdown at the site I was employed and laid everyone off.
Closed
Customer Service Representative/ Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAJune 28, 2018
This business is closed now. It was sold and no longer is open. Not much more I could say about it that would help. It was not the best place for working.
Pros
Cons
No comment
stressfull place to work
CUSTOMER SERVICE AGENT (Former Employee) –  FLJune 6, 2018
They have poor management and also they don't give any insurgence at all. Tis a not a place a would refer my friend and was the worse experience I had.
Pros
paid launch
Cons
and paid breaks
Customer Service
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMay 29, 2018
This is A call Center for multiple businesses. It is customer service based the most enjoyable part of my job was being able to help those who called in, the worst part was having people yell.
work
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAMay 20, 2018
I loved my job at stream and i will tell you this if they had built a building here for sirius sattelite radio i would apply immediately... the pay was great the benefits were great and the commision was great as long as you did what need to be done.. and the managers were great and very helpful if needed...
Pros
great enviornment
Fast Passed
Customer Service Representative/Call Center (Former Employee) –  Santo Domingo, DRMay 3, 2018
As in any call center there is a lot to do, lots of calls to answer, it could be very stressful but the pay makes up for the job you do. Lots of overtime
Pros
Lunch coupons
Cons
Short Breaks
Valuable work experience
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Sergeant Bluff, IAApril 30, 2018
The site has since closed but the three years I spent working at Stream/Convergys helped me to build my customer service skills. It was also a valuable team building experience.
Closed
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 23, 2018
the company is closed so i dot have anything to say about it. They closed down and did not keep most of their employees so nothing to say about it. jjjj
I'd work here again
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 5, 2018
I'd work here again. I loved the company. they had great hour's and wonderful management. It was a grat place to work and really love the incentives they would give employees
laid back
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZApril 3, 2018
This company was pretty laid back. very friendly company to work for. just wished they gave raises more when I was employed. overall professional environment and people.
Hr block/Sirius satellite radio
Customer Service- Sirius Radio, H & R Block (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMarch 25, 2018
Stream is a outsourced company for customer service company I did but Sirius satellite radio and then hr block during tax season, I loved working there we would win prizes, from T-shirts to tv’s I won both
Pros
Hours and people
Cons
Had to quick for school
Stressful underpaid job
Anthem bcbs customer service representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXMarch 18, 2018
It’s very stressful having to deal with as much attitude as the customers as well as the employees ( managers) have and you’re constantly having to learn something new because healthcare changes often but you don’t have a lot of time to learn it and the trainers are very very poor.
Pros
Monday munchies, if you make it to them before they leave
Cons
Short breaks, rude managers
Busy
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYMarch 14, 2018
Stream was a very fast pace job, I enjoyed the teams effort to build moral and keep employees happy with their job, Had a had time with the weekends and night requirements
Working with Sirius Satelite
Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 2, 2018
Company was awesome
learned how to escalate issue consumer
mangement made u feel u could be successful
taking care of the consumer escalated problems
Pros
listen to music
Cons
short breaks
great place to work
Customer service specialist (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 26, 2018
it was a great place to work i enjoyed talking to the customers on the phone the pepole are great to work with and i enjoyed going to work evey day the company look out for there employes
Pros
free xm raido
Cons
more pay
Nice game room
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Eagan, MNJanuary 16, 2018
Work environment was nice can listen to music while working, and had television screens around the call center to watch. Just the vending machine was to expensive.
n/a
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJanuary 12, 2018
answered inbound calls for third party investor for major cell phone service providers, including but not limited to resolution of customer concerns, navigation of complex computer systems and company interfaces to facilitate sales and inquiries by customers.
Great place to move departments
Customer Service Agent (Former Employee) –  Beaverton, ORJanuary 9, 2018
Stream Global Services was a great place to move between departments. I started out in general customer service and was able to move to working with businesses in need of Adobe products.
Pros
Great working days and hours
Cons
Could get very repetitive
it was nice
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, TXNovember 29, 2017
my first call center for att and redbox i learned a lot about customer service here and knew i could take those skills anywhere if id like the city limits were just to small for me lol
More of a temporary job
CUSTOMER SERVICE REP (Former Employee) –  Watertown, NYNovember 9, 2017
This to me was definitely a temporary job for high school or even college students. You work in a cubicle and just answer calls and call on the supervisors if a customer asks. Most of the employees were young adults that were still in high school or just going into college. Great environment. Because it's a 24-7 call center, the building is full of entertainment such as tv rooms, a game room equipped with table tennis and other games, and computers available for employees to use. Cafeteria has real good and affordable meals as well.
Pros
Great environment. Tv and game rooms and cafeteria in the building
Cons
Sit all day in a big room full of cubicles and no windows.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Global Services. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.5InHerSight Score

3.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

1.0Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight