Stream Valley Veterinary Hospital Employee Reviews

2.0Job Security & Advancement
Don’t work here
Assistant (Former Employee) –  42902 Waxpool RoadOctober 28, 2019
This place is very unorganized The Practice Manger is a joke that likes to boss people around while she doesn’t do anything. She complains about everyone to anybody that will listen to her. She likes to put people down and make them feel unappreciated. The pay is awful.
Bad management
Kennel Attendant (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAAugust 26, 2019
Very stressful place to work, bad management, expect to get yelled at often and treated like a child. Schedules are unreliable, you do not really get to pick when you work and they may change it last minute sometimes with no warning. Workplace is also very dirty and smells even after you clean. Only good part is the animals, who are all lovely and are the only good thing about working there.
Great job poor management
Groomer (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJune 27, 2018
Great benefits, pay is very nice, staff is amazing as well as the clients. Management is extremely poor.

Communication is basically non existent and they do not listen to the needs of their employees.

If you want to be treated with respect look else where.
Pros
Staff, clients, health benefits
Cons
Stressful, lack of communication, set up for failure.
Animals
Kennel Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ashburn, VAOctober 13, 2017
I love animals and I went to school to be a vet tech. This started off being a dream job when moving to the Virginia area. The job was very taxing on my body but the animals almost made up for it.
Interesting workplace
Animal Care Attendant (Current Employee) –  Ashburn, VAJune 22, 2017
I usually take care of the animals in the kennel, hospital, and isolation areas. I primarily feed, medicate,interact with, and clean up after the animals. Management is knowledgeable and wants to see you grow. It's a fast-paced environment, but feels rewarding when you're taking care of the animals and making their day by interacting with/helping them.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stream Valley Veterinary Hospital. Our community is ready to answer.

Stream Valley Veterinary Hospital Reviews by Location

Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?