STRIDE Academy

Working at STRIDE Academy: 6 Reviews

United States6 reviews

A happy place to work

I enjoy working at Stride, the staff are very friendly and teachers have a true love for teaching! The children will brighten your day! The days go by quickly. You must have a love for children to be able to work at Stride..

Great people to work with

The people working there were very supportive and caring. Some of the students were challenging but they were always willing help whenever they could.

STRIDE Academy insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
Areas for improvement
  • Support from manager

best time

the work was smooth and enjoyable both the students and staffs. the school administrative was cool and honest and hardworking. the hardest part of the job was not paying during mid term and holidays i really enjoyed working with the teacher and students

good co workers

great co workers, great students. Alot to do and get done in a day. Most days were excellent. I really l liked the building set up and hope they can continue as a school.

Wonderful Place to Work

STRIDE ALIVE is an after school program, operating from 2:30-6:00. As the director, I was responsible for the students well being as well as our financial sustainability. From the time I started to the day I chose to leave, about a years time, the program saw an $86,000 profit margin and a satisfaction rate of 95%.

Pros

Fun, Meaningful Work, Sense of Pride

Cons

Stressfull, Patience Required, Indecisive Management, Low Salary

Fun and friendly people

I go in the office, do some data entry, meet the parent with concerns, and level with the program manger. I discuss any farther issues with the assistant principal and executive director.

Do these reviews help you learn more about working at STRIDE Academy?

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STRIDE Academy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits