Stride Staffing Employee Reviews

Good Team
Warehouse Worker / Material Handler (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TX 75115May 20, 2019
Very team oriented and happy atmosphere. Their very informative and go to work with. The experience really gave the confidence to try harder. I'm glad to have been with them.
Fun place to work
On-Site Manager (Current Employee) –  DeSoto, TXApril 4, 2019
I liked the site I was working at. My branch was awesome I just think I need a change. They have great benefits, they have great staff members. Over it’s a great company to work for I have nothing bad to say about them.
Pros
Family oriented
poor managment
Temporary Warehouse Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 27, 2019
Very poor management, they speak to you like you are not a human being. I like to be treated with respect, no matter if i am the janitor or the ceo. Very disappointed
Pros
Fast paced close to food places for lunch
Cons
Poor manangement
Always quick with helping me find a job
Clerical/Receptionist (Current Employee) –  DeSoto, TXMarch 26, 2019
They always keep me busy and I like to multi task. They have given me jobs that I didn't have experience in some things and now I do. I've meet a lot of great people I love to work with. I'm easy to get along with anyone.
collaborate
Network Administrator/Desktop Support (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 24, 2019
collaborated, team, support computers, desktops, laptops printers, Office programs Word, excel, Outlook, powerpoint presentations, sharepoint, MS project, cabling, palates, install rj45
Wonderful recruiter especially maria and front desk lady they are kind and helpful i like them
Packer (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 4, 2019
I was looking for ajob for 1 month but as soon as i went to stride staffing they get me ajob the next day good staffing agent especially the irving branch
Pros
Make money
Cons
No cons
Overall Good company
Onsite Manager/Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXFebruary 14, 2019
Typical day consists of interviewing candidates for Light Industrial Warehouse industry. Sort through candidates and place accordingly depending on work history, back ground criteria and over all attitude. A small but growing company that gives the opportunity to many.
Pros
Solid foundation
Cons
They’re not for the employee
WAREHOUSE WORKER (Former Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXFebruary 9, 2019
Pls do better good company but the treat their employees wrong frm a mgmnt postion u can wrk 900 plus ht n still be fired, after I put in over 3months they never hired me on full time so to them were expendable they knw n so do their employers ....don’t like that loophole... it’s sucks for ppl who are really hardworkers that u can be fired at any time n u can’t explain ur situation cuz nobody checks the employers story they just go with what their told n never follow up to see if the managers are wrong... they just assume they’re right n (we) the employee gets screwed for it!! It’s not fair n u ppl have changed lives some good mostly bad....
N/a
General Laborer (Current Employee) –  Arlington, TXDecember 9, 2018
Staffing agency is nice and quick to place you at a job. They placed me near by my house which is good I just wish they paid more. At $10 dollars a hour its kinda hard to live off that when there's not enough hours
Pros
Schedule and near by
Cons
Insufficient pay
Rude employees
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Mesquite, TXNovember 26, 2018
I do not recommend for anyone to go to stride.They are rude and I seem to always get ignored about the posts they have and never get a call back.I will personally never even bother again!
Pros
Its a check
Cons
Very rude
Buen ambiente de trabajo
Production Worker (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 12, 2018
Buen ambiente de trabajo. Se preocupan por los empleados.
Pros
Buen salario
Cons
Corto tiempo de empleo
Management is cool
Manager in Training (Current Employee) –  Mesquite, TXJuly 9, 2018
Not the best staffing company I've been involved with, but not that bad either. Management has a pretty good handle and is very professional. Nice location
Pros
Cons
Lack benefits
Just an 8-5 job, false hope
Admin/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXJune 29, 2018
I believed I would be hired permanently there-FALSE. Only was there to catch up on a bunch of apps n data entry.
Poormanagement, only hire upon looks
Pros
Fulltime
Cons
Terminate you once you hit 3 months
fast paced
Warehouse associate/Forklift driver (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TXMay 29, 2018
packing, unloading,receiving docking 10-12 hr shifts i alot about woring under hard suituation it was aa very cultured environment every job has its hards parts but it was nothing i couldnt handle.
Productive and Beneficial job to have.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Richardson, TXMay 28, 2018
I like the work flow of Stride Staffing. I learned how to lift and move at an fast pace. The culture is very outgoing and serious about their work. The most enjoyable part about the job is coming to work to have a successful day with the team.
Sit down forklift operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMay 7, 2018
Nice place to work amazing staff work for stride staffing for 3 years willing to work again any time soon very nice work place no complaints ready to work
Pros
Great hours
Cons
No hiring
Provide excellent job environment and good and fun people to work with
Machine Operator (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 26, 2018
I really enjoyed working at the company Stride sent me for the assignment. I loved the people there and the attention the supervisor gave all his employees. I was very pleased with that job opportunity.
Pros
Fast fun place to work for
Cons
No comments
bad staffing
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Agency, IAApril 21, 2018
very poor Staffing i do not t recommend no one here seriously. has a low percentage of employees especially in Mesquite TX. Very bad choice when i went to look for a job here.
Pros
non
Cons
everything bad
just an 8-5
Staffing Specialist/Administrative (Former Employee) –  DeSoto, TXMarch 27, 2018
don't really know what to say thought this was going to become my career for years but became a false dream I was sold. once they were done using me for the time being I was terminated
Pros
learning environment
Cons
judgemental basis before you can become permanent
Hard work
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXMarch 26, 2018
It's a good place to start and you can get a better idea of what you want to do on the flip side of things. And as soon as you are able to get some leverage to get a better job, you can.