Strive

Strive Employee Reviews

Wonderful Company
Strive was an amazing place to work in, I was able to shift their workforce development department's yearly job placement outcomes from 35% to 85% by the time that I resigned.
dont work here
You'll get hired just to get fired it doesn't matter how good you are at your job if you dont fit the crazy managers stupid high school clique your fired
Pros
training
Cons
the manager and staff
they play games with your paycheck
It's a game to them they love seeing people suffer for there paycheck, how they treat the clients makes me shutter they don't listen to them or care about them
Pros
none that I can think of
Cons
the staff
needs to be investigated
The staff are very abusive and do illegal things I'm calling state on this place and I recommend others do the same. It's a very non safe area for the clients with all the screaming and predatory stafff
Pros
Cons
everything
save yourself
I'm traumatized from my experience working here, the staff are not only abusive but unbelievably unprofessional. They bully and scream bad words in front of the clients
Pros
Cons
the staff the abusiveness
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
Ok place to work
Always busy and productive but the workload can become overwhelming at times. But each day is always different and exciting. Good place to get your feet wet.
Productive & fun place to be around
The Culture of the workplace is amazing. The company teaches their clients a lot of skills in need to get a job. They make sure their clients get a job and always have their door open to help.
Toxic work environment and huge employee turnover
Huge caseload with high medical needs individuals. The majority of my day was spent assessing medical needs and either arranging appointments with a physician or speaking with the physician to obtain phone orders. The hardest part of my job was trying to find staff to take the individual to the doctors office. We were always short staffed.
The Individuals Make This Job
This company should be completely shut down. And if it would not affect the sweet individuals that they serve I myself would be filing a lawsuit against them. The management is absolutely appalling and completely incompetent. Worst place I have ever worked. And sadly I do not think the CEO has a clue of what goes on in these homes.
Pros
The individuals make this job! That is the only positive thing about it.
Cons
Everything aside from the people they serve.
Purpose filled job
You can work anytime as much as you want to it is purpose filled. There are many different positions and houses to work in and management works with you to fit to your needs.
Hour time was great
Hour time was great if that’s what happened it wanted, clients were great. Lots of backstabbbing, I didn’t want to feel these out I just want to apply for jobs
Appreciative.
The staff at Strive are very helpful and accommodating, they’re a lending hand for detrimental times. It’s a friendly insightful and inspirational environment that I will recommend and stand by.
Ok place to work
Really special group of people who can work and relate to the population served. Made me realize how fortunate I am, and that folks younger and younger are experiencing the down side of life
An amazing work experience that allow people to grow
The job itself was an amazing experience that had taught me life lessons on how to appreciate the little things in life that we as individuals and being able to work with amazing people on the daily.
Not a great place to work
Strive is not a great place to work and I would not recommend it to anyone who has a heart and soul and cares for the individual they're taken care of, ce
Its decent
Its a rewarding place to work. Management has its flaws with poor communication and the pay is a little low. But its nice having a low staff to patient ratio (i.e.: 8:3) and its very laid back and so person centered which I loved!
Decent
It’s a nice first job for a few months but it’s not a good long term job. Other employees are very rude and the pay is not good. It’s not a good job that you want for the rest of your life.
Strive review
Their management absolutely sucks! Job security is there but it is very nerve racking because they do lay off them literally a week later higher more people. They never work with their employees that have children.
Pros
Great pay and hours
Cons
Horrible management.
Nice job
Good started position for someone just getting into this field. I learned a lot of positive things here and grew as a person also expanded my work skills.
Pros
Fun working environment
Cons
Not enough hours
Good place to work if you like working with mentally challenged
It was fun working with the clients and taking care of their needs each day. Each day was different and there were new things to learn all the time. It was challenging in keeping up with some of the clients.
Productive and exciting place to work
Great employees to work with. Room for advancement and very compassionate to your personal needs. Underground parking available and great public transportation near.