Stryker Employee Reviews

My good job in Stryker Neurovascular
medical device assembly (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CAJuly 19, 2018
I worked in stryker about almost two years. I worked with position medical device assembly I learned about the technical experiences to build up the wire cores used in the hospital for treatment the patients had heart attack, stroke We can help them and save their life Stryker had the wonderful workplace culture, we had big teamwork, we communicate very good in company
productive
Manufacturing Associate (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJuly 16, 2018
Aside from assembled medical device. I’ve learned to be team player at all times to have happy environment. And gives me a lot of skills like labeling, sealing, packaging, cleaning the parts, uv curing.
Great Place to Work with Type-A people
Advanced Quality Engineer (AQE) (Current Employee) –  Portage, MIJuly 16, 2018
Stryker is a global company that is expanding rapidly. There are many opportunities for advancement within the company. It is a fast paced working environment with emphasis on getting the job done with time, cost, and quiality in mind,
Great culture, finding it's way through change now
Director (Current Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 14, 2018
Overall solid leadership and direction. If I were graduating from college today, I would join this company again. However, at the moment, it is a hard time to be a middle level manager at the company. Lack of transparency amidst a lot of change and lots of people are being lost in the shuffle of change.

Find a great manager, and you will be well taken care of developmentally.
Pros
Solid management
Cons
work harder than smarter
Great Company
Generalist (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJJuly 11, 2018
Great company to work for. Employees to management got along great. Great hours and pay however the job was through a temp agency. Overtime was offered.
On-Site Specialist
On-Site Specialist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJuly 10, 2018
Provided clinical surgical support by operating all Stryker equipment during surgery. Worked with the Assistant Regional Manager to provide physicians and OR personnel with product information. Was responsible for troubleshooting and maintaining Stryker endoscopy equipment.
Me divierten los compañeros me gusta conducir
Driver (Former Employee) –  New JerseyJuly 6, 2018
Buen ambiente laboral compañerismo buen trato de los jefes hacia empleados los horarios flexibles las herramientas de trabajo en buen estado
Pros
Buena relacion laboral
Cons
No hay seguro medico
Excellent Company
Onsite Endoscopic Specialist (Current Employee) –  Falls Church, VAJuly 6, 2018
 Provide onsite support to the OR (Operating Room) departments at the Fairfax INOVA hospital with includes the following duties
1. Preoperative set-up of all surgical case-carts
2. Preoperative set-up of all MIS (Minimally invasive Surgery) equipment and instruments
3. Intraoperative support with any MIS surgical products
4. Intraoperative support with unanticipated medical instruments, supplies, and instruments
5. Postoperative responsibilities in maintaining and processing all MIS Stryker instruments used during all surgical procedures
Pros
Never boring
Cons
can't think of any
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  MultipleJuly 5, 2018
It is a highly competitive company, with a lot of great people. It is very demanding, but if you can deliver results, you will be happy. The company will invest in your and give you every opportunity to succeed, as long as you are willing to put forth your best effort.
Exercise room was a perk on the job.
Senior Credit and Collections Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJuly 3, 2018
Stryker gave me the opportunity to work with awesome people and help me advance. They believe in promoting within and helping you meet your goals. I was able to help other departments with making their jobs easier by providing excellent customer service.
don't know much of stryker culture
Instrument technician (Former Employee) –  Redwood City, CAJune 22, 2018
I wokred with Co-Align for final stage to build prototype for spiral. then Stryker took over the Co-Align, I worked for only a few months to transfer from Co-Align to Stryker
Unfair treatment
Quality Control Inspector (Former Employee) –  Davie, FLJune 21, 2018
Employees hired thru contract are treated very unfair. Managers nly hire people they like, there's lot of favoritism. People that are Strykers employees are not counted as part of their company success, they avoid talking about hiring opportunities with contracted employees. I worked in the QA dept, and Stryker employees treat workers under contract so rudely.
Pros
Work at all time.
Cons
Not benefits.
Fun workplace with young workforce
Director (Former Employee) –  San Jose, CAJune 17, 2018
Stryker is a fun place for young people to work at. It is an active place that encourages new ideas and gives freedom to implement them. The compensation is based on long term performance and includes stock awards, stock options at Senior positions, 401(k) matching and world-wide placement opportunities.
Pros
Young and energetic work environment
Cons
Pay, low product innovation potential
productive place to work
SALES REPRESENTATIVE (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJune 16, 2018
the hardest part was to always have everything the surgeon needed to perform total hip and knee arthroplasty. Revisions are another story, but seemed to always work very nicely
Pros
great trips to go on ... snow ski and golf
Cons
21 hour days
Is great company
Senior Porous Coater (Former Employee) –  Rutherford, NJJune 15, 2018
It was a great company to work with. They have good benefits and they care of their employees. The hardest was to calm down the patients and the most enjoyable was to please the patients.
Pros
lunches and activities
Cons
short breaks
Too many hours
MECANICAL INSPECTOR (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJJune 13, 2018
If you love overtime and working 12 hours a day plus weekends, this is the job for you. The facility is very nice and they have a great cafeteria. Food is cooked on the premises including everything from sushi to pizza. The machine shop is very clean. Middle management can be a bit unruly at times and they demand a lot from you. A very fast paced environment.
Pros
Nice clean facility, nice cafeteria
Cons
Too many hours
Excellent Organization and Culture
Sr. Manufacturing Engineer (Former Employee) –  Mahwah, NJJune 12, 2018
The best medical device from products to colleagues and mid management to upper management and directors.
This is the organization you want to work for.
Pros
The company to retire from
Cons
Fine for some, not others
Manager (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIJune 12, 2018
Fine for some,not others. Best for those new to the work force. Very political and divisions highly separated. Company does appear to be concerned about its place in the local community.
Good
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Berkeley, CAJune 10, 2018
Good place for anyone, but to be honest I'm just writing to get my one hundred and fifty minimum word requirement done and I found that its taking long
What I've learned
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Allendale, NJJune 7, 2018
In the 11 1/2 years at Stryker Spine is have been the most rewarding job opportunity I've had. Seeing many patients life touched by Stryker products is amazing.
Pros
Team events, summer flex hours
Cons
Sorry can't find and Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stryker. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score

3.5Personal Development

3.3Career Opportunities

3.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight