Stuartco Employee Reviews

Management is clue less on wages and the amount of work work load is to much for one perso
Maintenance (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 22, 2019
Office staff at corporate leave dont care about site workers and the efforts they go through worry more about their bonus and their winter vacations than the workers them self. Clueless on what people should be paid. Under paid and over worked. Site managers are puppets to the corporate office and dont want to speak up for coworkers. Wouldn't recommend it as a place to live or work for anyone. Avoid it at sll cost. Overpriced, bandaid fixed apartment's
Cons
Breaks are frond upon
Great working environment!
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Plymouth, MNJanuary 26, 2018
Stuarto is a wonderful company to work for. Every day is different and exciting! The Portfolio Manager is there for when you need help, yet gives you the freedom and trust to make the daily decisions for your property and team. You work hard, but you usually have fun while working!

After leaving the company my team sent me flowers at my new job, on my first day, to wish me luck! That just shows how genuine the company is to their current and former employees!
Pros
Team lunches, family day at Valley Fair and bonuses!
fun relaxed place to work
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNNovember 15, 2017
coworkers are great and its close to my house. pay wasn't enough but I really enjoyed getting to know all the residents who lived here. Stuart Co is awesome to work for.
Pros
free lunches, free coffee, lots of down time
Cons
pay
Great at first..
Bus Driver (Former Employee) –  minnesotaSeptember 22, 2017
It was a fun and rewarding place to work.

But as many of my coworkers have described it;

"It's a great company to work for, until their is a problem"
Reputable management company in Twin Cities
Regional Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNSeptember 14, 2017
I would highly recommend this company as it is solid and reputable. the management at the top of the chain in the property management division leaves a lot to be desired.
Great coworkers, bad management
Resident Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Paul, MNAugust 8, 2017
Bad management in the Shepherd Park Heapth Care but, great coworkers and residents. If they changed who is in charge it'd be a great place to work. I don't suggest.
Pros
Pto, Discounts on Renaissance Fest, Valley Scare, Valley Fair
Cons
Management, Terrible communication between departments
Nice people but, poorly managed.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 26, 2016
My interaction with the employees and resident was great, however I felt the management had little to no idea of what my job involved. I spent most days performing apartment turns( preparing apartments for new residents) or completing work orders (repairing appliances).
The hardest part of may job was trying to do to much alone with little to no help. I was told that when moving appliances to call for help, but every time I did, help was unavailable. when it was time for turns, I was told to cover up instead of repairing or replacing things that needed replacing.
Cons
The only break I recieved was my lunch break 30mins, in a 8-9hr day!
Work and personal life balance
Leasing Consultant (Current Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJanuary 3, 2016
StuartCo really pays attention to their employees. They allow flexibility between work and your personal life. They often reward their employees with special dinners, cruises and awards. They are one of the best companies I have worked for... ever!
Great Company Culture
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNJuly 28, 2014
Working at StuartCo is fantastic. There is room for advancement and a fostering environment to continuously learn. Starting in property management not knowing a thing about the industry, I advanced into a managment position within 2 years. There is much respect and trust between site employees and upper managment. When days off are needed, there is not questions to the Nth degree asking why. I loved that there was always a bit of cross training with different departements to allow all staff memebers a better understanding of how all pieces of the puzzle fall together to make a property run smoothly and sucessfully.
Pros
Everything!
Cons
None! Great Company!
Focus on the work life balance and just doing good.
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, MNJuly 22, 2012
While overall it was a great organization to work for there is culture of cronyism which can inhibit career advancement. They have a reputation for excellent retention which is well deserved but can stifle creativity.
Pros
work life balance, community involvement, and training.
Cons
can stifle creativitiy and career advancement.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stuartco. Our community is ready to answer.