STUco Pro LLC Employee Reviews

Great company and easy to work for
Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  IllinoisFebruary 5, 2019
I love my job and the people I work for. My manager is awesome and I love that I feel like I am helping people in my job. I like that each day is a little different and that I never board.
I love my job!
Director of Recruiting (Current Employee) –  Hillsboro, MOOctober 22, 2018
I am the recruiting manager for Stucco Pro. I love what I do every day! I work with supportive management and have great people on my team. I enjoy helping connect people to opportunities.
Pros
Great work environment!
Poor Compensation and Chargback Structure
Tech (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJuly 4, 2018
Pays per job. $18 or $34 for service calls. Installations based on number of rooms. If it takes 5 hours or 15 minutes. It doesn’t change the pay rate. If another issue arises with the same customer the tech is charged $45 for a return call. This company lines it pockets on underpaid workers and charging techs for defective equipment.
Pros
Option to operate personal vehicle as a contractor for higher pay
Cons
Chargebacks over original pay and uncertain pay
Official response from STUco Pro LLC
February 5, 2019

We recruit for multiple companies and positions. I am sorry you had this experience. However, it's not Stuco Pro that controls how the companies we do hiring for pay their technicians. However, it is my understanding that chargebacks to happen in the satellite industry, and managers are very upfront about this in the interview process. With all that included we have helped hire many technicians that are happy with their overall salary and earning potential even in the event of occasional chargebacks. Anyone looking into getting into the Satellite industry should discuss this in detail with their hiring manager. Here at Stuco Pro, we are a hiring firm and do not control how other companies create their policies and procedures. We do however strive to connect people with good opportunities.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STUco Pro LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

STUco Pro LLC Reviews by Location