Sturdy Memorial Hospital Employee Reviews

nice place to work
Observation Aide (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAAugust 1, 2018
• Monitor patients for safety while documenting all events during shift
• Repositioning patients every two hours to ensure adequate circulation
• Assisting patients to and from restroom when at all possibly
Privately owned
Clerk Phlebotomist/Central Processor/ CytologyTech (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJuly 14, 2018
Sturdy Memorial Hospital is one of the best places I've ever worked for. I've been to many hospitals as a patient along with volunteering my services. Sturdy memorial in my opinion ranks within the top 10.
Pros
privately owned
Cons
nothing
A good place to work
Financial Analyst (Budget & Reimbursement) (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJuly 3, 2018
Sturdy Memorial Hospital was a great place to work. I think it's ideal for parents who need a full time income, but don't want to take work home with them. You will make a competitive salary, but you will typically be able to leave your work behind, if you prefer a "job" to a "career", per say.
Pros
work-life balance
Cons
limited hoidays
nice place to work
central registration (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJune 27, 2018
i enjoyed the people i worked with, it was a great learning experience. the hours were exactly what i was looking for. the superiors were a great trainers as well.
Mixed
Clinical Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJune 27, 2018
The job is unnecessarily stressful. Programs could be more updated to make preauthorizations and other functions more time efficient, use of less paper trails would save time. Added staffing where needed (instead of loading current employees with added responsibilities) would be prudent.
Staff in my department, and most others too, are very nice... good sense of teamwork.
Pros
Good people, good salary, good benefits
Cons
High stress, better management practices, better software updates
Good place to begin as new grad RN
Registered Nurse (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJune 8, 2018
New Grad Residency program is supportive and made me feel feel equipped to begin my career as an RN. Experience on unit as well as off unit shadow experiences
Very professional
PHLEBOTOMIST (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJune 5, 2018
Sturdy Memorial is a wonderful place to work for. The staff is incredible and I never feel like I am alone in my tasks. I always have help and there exists a lot of teamwork.
Pros
cafeteria
Cons
short breaks
Fast paced professional atmosphere
Sturdy Urgent Care Practice Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAMay 24, 2018
With my job, we had to be on point each and every day. I had to make sure we were fully staffed and supplies were available for the urgent care requirements of patients to keep up with the demand.
Working in L&D
Staff RN (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAApril 4, 2018
A typical day on the labor and delivery unit included working with the laboring couple, supporting the young family through birth, the post postpartum period and care of their newborn baby. This family centered approach was filled with many facets of nursing care for the new or expanding family.
The workplace culture is very supportive of both the nurse in her work and collaboration to meet the families' needs
The hardest part of the job was rotating to the night shift :)
The best part of this job was the incredible satisfaction in watching the new or growing family become confident in the care of the new Mom and the family's newborn care.
Pros
the positive and supportive work environment
Cons
shidt rotation and on-call shofts
Fun places to work
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAFebruary 6, 2018
Madonna Manor and sturdy memorial hospital have been both of my most enjoyable jobs ever. There I learned the love and dedication I have by helping others in need. At Madonna Manor mostly with elders. My favorite thing to do. Is like going back in time helping this innocent people in all their needs like bathing, feeding, transferring from bed to chair. Personal care and more. And sturdy memorial hospital is almost the same but with all king of ages individuals including other shores like cpr, ekg, assisting nurses in other areas that I never done before and I enjoying doing now. Love to learn something new all the time and that opportunity I have founded at sturdy hospital and I'm very grateful for that.

Want to know more about Sturdy Memorial Hospital?

Ask a question
relaxed, but fast paced
Medical Office Internship, Volunteer Office (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJanuary 20, 2018
everyone works together to help get the job done. If one person gets their job done early, they will move to the next person and assist them to get the paperwork done in a timely fashion.
Pros
comfortable work enviroment
Cons
parking
Fun place to work
Observation Aide (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MADecember 29, 2017
Working third shift was difficult but the nurses and other workers made every night a joy and something to look forward too. It was a very well run hospital .
Management very shady
Medical Records Clerk (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsDecember 27, 2017
The workers dont want to retire. They assume they know more than their supervisors and they are all miserable. Not a pleasant environment. Too many Chiefs!
Pros
Small Hospital
Cons
People are cery Crabby.
Enjoyabe place to work.
Medical Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MA 02703November 27, 2017
Great place to work, only worked per diem for four months. It was a great start to my career. Thankful for the experience I was given as I had just graduated from school.
Feels Like Home
RN (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MANovember 27, 2017
I joined the LDRP staff at this hospital and I am very impressed with the fluidity they provide in care. It is overall an excellent place to work. It is well run and staffed with friendly and helpful and knowledgeable staff. Love it!
Exciting Environment
Volunteer (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAOctober 22, 2017
The environment is always changing and thats one of the reasons I love it so much. I get to see different patients every week during my 3 hour volunteer opportunity.
Pros
Free food
Cons
Lack of responsibilities as a volunteer
the experience is top notch
Patient Care Assistant (Current Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJuly 13, 2017
The experience is top notch and would not replace it for anything. Then staff makes it worthwhile going to work every day as sometimes it was difficult on a day to day basis
Volunteer Work (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAJune 6, 2017
I thought it was good experience to be exposed to the life of volunteering in a hospital. I got the chance to see how hospitals really run and manage my time on my own volunteering.
Pros
Free lunch
A work place that gave me a great deal of satisfaction.
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MassJune 2, 2017
Sturdy Memorial Hospital was my favorite job. It gave me satisfaction knowing I was providing help to patients in need. It taught me a great deal about the care of others. Always keeping their feelings and emotions as a priority.
Feared my license
Staff Nurse/Charge Nurse (Former Employee) –  Attleboro, MAApril 22, 2017
Feared my license on a daily basis.Typical day at work involves working severely short staffed and expected to be charge of floor while preceptor to a new grad, an assignment of your own and the rest of the staff is all new grads. No strength at all. Management will block career advancements and coddle the staff.
Pros
Cons
its like being in high school, staff tattle and make up stuff about other staff.